No announcement yet.

GGG Trainer: "GOLOVKIN IS AN EASY FIGHT FOR CANELO IN 3RD FIGHT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Trainer: "GOLOVKIN IS AN EASY FIGHT FOR CANELO IN 3RD FIGHT"

Watch the whole interview. He says alot of good and positive stuff about GGG. Just says he needs to adjust for the third fight if he wants to win. Which is the reason why he was hired

Comment

good find... good interview...
      another trainer who didnt see ggg winning the second fight by the way, neither did his previous trainer..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        another trainer who didnt see ggg winning the second fight by the way, neither did his previous trainer..
        That's BS. Sanchez said in interviews time after time after time that GGG won the first fight 8 rounds to 4 and the second fight 7 rounds to 5. He never once said Canelo won either fight. That is just a popular lie with the GGG haters and some Canelo fans.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          Banks never said Canelo won either fight. He said he didn't like the way GGG fought not that Canelo won. You are putting words in his mouth he never said. He did say GGG can win the third fight if he sets a faster pace and throws more punches and attacks harder and this he will do.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Banks never said Canelo won either fight. He said he didn't like the way GGG fought not that Canelo won. You are putting words in his mouth he never said. He did say GGG can win the third fight if he sets a faster pace and throws more punches and attacks harder and this he will do.
            try a little reading comprehension dummy, never said sanchez or banks had canelo winning the fight, they both saw it as a draw... by the way you keep saying ggg is gonig to ko canelo if they fight in september, so stop ducking back up your words and take my ban bet or else STFU...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
              Hey, War Mikey. I see you gave up on Mikey the quitter and became WAR RUIZ. You are just as full of sht and just as big of hater and liar as before.Before you were War Mikey you were War Rios. If Ruiz loses you will become War some other Mexican. I like Ruiz. I don't like you because you are a phony liar and a hater.

Comment

I thought Golovkin won the first and Canelo won the second. Based on GGG age, canelo would be expected to win the third. But it’s not a given, and still a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Hey, War Mikey. I see you gave up on Mikey the quitter and became WAR RUIZ. You are just as full of sht and just as big of hater and liar as before.Before you were War Mikey you were War Rios. If Ruiz loses you will become War some other Mexican. I like Ruiz. I don't like you because you are a phony liar and a hater.
                  He’s everything wrong with today’s “fans”
                  If there guy loses they are nowhere to be found.
                  No honor or morals with them

Comment

You have to be smart enough to see that Golovkin is getting older and slower, Abel did not appear to be that smart. What worked fine in the first fight didn't work so well in the second. IF Golovkin is going to win the 3rd fight, he'll need to change, he's not going to turn back the clock.

Comment

Working...
                    X