No announcement yet.

Harvard not renewing Harvey Weinstein lawyer as dean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I hope not. Hopefully they stand on the same values and principles that they stand for here.

I hate to see people sell their scruples for a dollar
    …………………………...

Comment

have that fool been found guilty? anyways I dont keep up with this type of shit but why would they fire someone for practicing their professional?

where does it state you should only represent innocent or perceived innocent defendants?

What I dont like in today age is that you can just cry about something loud enough and you get your way, psssh what kind of shit is that? we teach kids not to do that and here we got grown individuals behaving how children do before they are taught better.

and for the record FUCK ALLL RAPIST, CHOMOS, CHILD ABUSER ETC but I am a firm believer of innocent till proven guilty and a firm believer that a man should be able to perform his job (so long its legal) without any persecution.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I don't deny there should be some paying for your connections if you eff with "bad people" but our legal system works like our legal system works & EVERYONE deserves a defense in our legal system by the best person they can afford or find even if they are the worst person in the world. And Weinstein ain't even the worst.

These f#ckheads getting this guy ousted are basically saying with their actions you can't have real world experience cuz you are accountable for your clients actions.
        BOOM. Also innocent until proven guilty and a defense is your human right. That's how the entire legal system works, you need to be tried and someone needs to defend you.

That said, Weinstein is still a piece of *****. And also lots of lawyers are pieces of *****.

Comment

testing...…………….

Comment

Trying to get thread to next page because page 2 is not working.

Comment

After reading this more I imaging if Harvey Weinstein had grounds to sue Harvard over this, it would be a major heavyweight legal battle.

Comment

Posts still not showing

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

.................................................. ......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X