Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Male salon owner punches mother in the face after her child shoplifts a keychain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I went to high school across the street from this incident. This and the liquor store shootout....... You guys have been posting a lot of Tulsa incidents.

The woman's kid stole something and she actually took it in an returned it, but the owner followed her outside talking **** and getting in her face... then all this popped off.
    There's more to the story than just that.

Police tell Yahoo a child attempted to steal an item from Jun’s store. Jun confronted the mother who grabbed the item and threw it back into the store.

The mother pushed Jun in the upper torso as she was leaving.

“Mr. Jun then punched the woman in the right side of her mouth with his closed fist,” said Sgt Shane Tuell of the Tulsa Police Department.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheRun View Post
      There's more to the story than just that.

Police tell Yahoo a child attempted to steal an item from Jun’s store. Jun confronted the mother who grabbed the item and threw it back into the store.

The mother pushed Jun in the upper torso as she was leaving.

“Mr. Jun then punched the woman in the right side of her mouth with his closed fist,” said Sgt Shane Tuell of the Tulsa Police Department.
      That's not "more to the story," that's the owner's side of the story.

Comment

That's what the video shows.

You did watch it, did you not?

Comment

She sorta assaulted him first.

Keep your hands to yourself.

Teach your kids to keep their hands to themselves in stores, stop shoplifting, don't defend it.

The Asian dude has the right complain about shoplifting of his store, and he has the right to defend himself from shoplifters and their parents assaulting him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That's what the video shows.

You did watch it, did you not?
            Not only did I watch it, but have heard from other people who were there what went down beforehand, and I know who that woman he punched is and where she works.

Comment

This is not the first time this dude has been in the news for this. He maced someone a few years ago and there was a video on FB.... he was in the right that time and it was funny as ****. This one though, he was out of line. Shouldn't have followed her outside seeking confrontation when he'd already got his merchandise back.

Comment

Not only did I watch it, but have heard from other people who were there what went down beforehand, and I know who that woman he punched is and where she works.
                And??

You saw her put her hands on the business owner first then, as the video shows that.

I'm not an advocate for hitting women, but when you put your hands on someone, you best be prepared for them to respond in kind.

Comment

This is not the first time this dude has been in the news for this. He maced someone a few years ago and there was a video on FB.... he was in the right that time and it was funny as ****. This one though, he was out of line. Shouldn't have followed her outside seeking confrontation when he'd already got his merchandise back.
                  Then that makes the thieves look even worse!

If you know the guy responds with violence, you surely dont go steal from the man and then go put your hands on him.

Comment

That's the police report. The way you made it seem like the mother went and returned the stolen items on her own, when in fact, she was confronted about it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      I notice the Chinese have no shame, they even clean dirty ass stank feet and dont care.

Comment

Working...
                      X