Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxer Today Would Be Recognised Walking Down a Street?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Boxer Today Would Be Recognised Walking Down a Street?

I was watching this clip of Muhammad Ali (RIP) casually walking down a street and being surrounded by fans.

Who do you think would be recognised the most and swamped by fans out of todays fighters? Personally, I think none would except maybe Fury. Why did boxers lose their fame among the public while footballers and basketball players are still celebs and recognisable by the public?

Ali was the most recognized athlete of the time. He was walking basically solo bolo with just one dude with him and everyone was walking up to him for hugs and autographs.unlike floyd mayweather who has to Draw attention to himself with ten bodyguards wearing his name on their shirts lol, its screams hey look at me im floyd mayweather im important i got ten guards with me with my name on their clothes, insecurity at its finest.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Ali was the most recognized athlete of the time. He was walking basically solo bolo with just one dude with him and everyone was walking up to him for hugs and autographs.unlike floyd mayweather who has to Draw attention to himself with ten bodyguards wearing his name on their shirts lol, its screams hey look at me im floyd mayweather im important i got ten guards with me with my name on their clothes, insecurity at its finest.
        it's not just floyd

Tyson walked around everywhere with security too

I'm sure Ali had more security than people think, especially considering the times that he fought in

Comment

manny pac.

Comment

Pacquiao guy does so much charity work everyone knows him.

Comment

There are Filipinos (next to the Chinese and Indians) anywhere in the world so maybe Pacquiao.

Comment

Paul Williams and/or any of the dead ones because lots of people would have lots of interest. Miracles & zombie stuff go viral real quick these days.

Comment

Nobody right now. PAC? He looks like your typical Asian dishwasher at a pho Hana restaurant.

People wouldn't recognize him.

Comment

Deontay wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X