No announcement yet.

PBC - FOX Finalizing 10 Year TV Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    If this were true, lil G fans and people of the non-demographic would kill themselves. Hopefully it's true.
    People of the non-demographic generally have other stuff to live for. Living vicariously through pro athletes is very unique to the demographic. Living and thinking vicariously in general.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      People of the non-demographic generally have other stuff to live for. Living vicariously through pro athletes is very unique to the demographic. Living and thinking vicariously in general.
      You just described yourself and your wimpy demographic.

Comment

104 shows a year x 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You just described yourself and your wimpy demographic.
          Sports are not very important to me. I realize even my favorite fighters are just dumb jocks. I never went into competitive boxing despite my mad skillz because my brain is too high-value.

In the demographic those guys are the kings of the universe. A replacement for absent fathers. A hero to worship for people conditioned for observation rather than participation via the welfare state.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            Now maybe that idiot Chollo Vagino will steal this thread too and post about what he's "hearing", as if he actually knows any industry people lol

or does he only steal Jubei's threads? lol
            I love how he makes himself sound more important than he actually is.

Quite frankly, Idk how Chocha Vista still shows his face around here. Must not have any shame. He stay getting dookie'd on.

Comment

GGG fans, who just so happen to be former Pac fans, stay mad at ya boy. I wear it proudly as a badge of honor.

The day I have OnePunch, JSFD21, HeroBando, Kafkod, Jubei, Jozef, KingKrusher, and the rest of the GGG cucks agreeing with me on any subject whatsoever, is the day I need to reevaluate who I am as a person and take a serious look in the mirror

Same goes for the Klan members in the lounge.

The day those cucks agree with me on any subject, I need to blow my brains out like the non-demographic did when Obama was elected
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-26-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                NHL was 10 year 2/3 billion wasn't it?

Anyway hope its true and we get boxing. All i care about
                Put your favorite shoes on and click your heals together and chant:

All I need is hope
                All I need is hope
                All I need is hope

It will come true. I promise

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  Put your favorite shoes on and click your heals together and chant:

All I need is hope
                  All I need is hope
                  All I need is hope

It will come true. I promise
                  Horrible attempt at a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                    I work for the law firm dotting the i's and crossing the T's.

104 shows a year x 10 years.

2 month on Fox
                    Rest on FS1/affliates

500 Million per year pay to PBC with 10 year guarantee. 5 Billion lifetime of contract. On par with the NHL deal with NBC.

FOX gets 100% advertiser rights/revenue and 50% of venue fee.

This explains the non existent fall schedule.
                    I don't think you'll be working for this law firm much longer.

Fired.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Ethered..........
                      LOL I would be the first one to be happy if it was true. I can't stand PBC for what they did to boxing to this very point, but I'm not a hater, I'm just being objective. For instance, since their money started drying out and they were forced to put guys like Thurman and Porter together in the ring, I started giving them props. I'm a boxing fan and I want to see the young and prime fighters fighting the best opposition, as long as they keep doing it, they would have my respect.
                      Last edited by StefanTosic; 09-26-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X