Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence's fans are the worst fans in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another shyt thread from Bangem....Do us all a favor a shut tf up.

This is coming from the guy who claims Joe Frazier was on PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You mean like Wilder/Fury or Ruiz/AJ? In other words he does let his fighters fight other guys on other platforms but guys like you lie and say he doesn't.

You are quick to blame Haymon whenever a cross promotional fight fails to get made. You say nothing when the other platform heads block fights or when a sanctioning body, network and promoter collude together to create "emeritus" belts to prevent Haymon guys from getting their shot against A -level guys.

Guys like you that do this, and then stereotype Spence fans as "Floyd and Wilder fans" are really what is bad for the sport. Besides, your May 2019 join date indicates your an alt of someone already banned. I wonder what the ban was for?
      he is toxic and top 5 worst posters on the site

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        No. U r the worst fanboy here... tell cowardford to step up....
        100% agree. And i seldom agree witchu. This guy is a grade A assclown

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Fury vs Wilder is Al Haymon trying boost Wilder’s profile and get one over AJ by catching Fury when he wasn’t ready and it backfired. Haymon didn’t care about Ruiz before the AJ fight and he just threw him out there to get money to pay what Ruiz owe. Hearn is the one who went out of his way to get Ruiz due to how stupid/dumb he’s in trying to prove a non-existent point.

I’m a Mayweather fan but I don’t rate Spence and Wilder. So your point is mute.

Why do I care about when I joined? Don’t go off on a tangent. I was NEVER banned and I NEVER post on here before May. I used to lurk and only decided to join to shut you PBC cultists up due to how disrespect Brits and British boxers.
          Ok so when your post about Haymon not making fights with other promoters is proved wrong, instead of saying "ok, I forgot I am wrong" you try and justify it away. Shows what kind of integrity you bring to the forum.

Ok, now I get it. Your criticism of Spence because Spence obliterated Brit cuck Brook. You kill Wilder because Fury ran like a coward from Wilder by signing with TR during negotiations for the rematch. you hate Haymon because he wouldn't let Wilder help DAZN boost sales and instead sent his #2 HWT, who smacked AJ around.

I should've realized. You might be dramashow.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            he is toxic and top 5 worst posters on the site
            Yeah I think I understand now. He is a Brit that is mad that British Boxing is in the crapper right now. Fury struggled with Wallin. AJ lost. Whyte tested positive for PED's. Loma just smacked around 2 British LW cucks. Hell, even my man Dogboe, an adopted Brit, got "NAHTO"D" twice by Navarette.

But hey, Nigel Benn is coming back to resurrect British boxing!!! LOL!

Comment

Yeah I think I understand now. He is a Brit that is mad that British Boxing is in the crapper right now. Fury struggled with Wallin. AJ lost. Whyte tested positive for PED's. Loma just smacked around 2 British LW cucks. Hell, even my man Dogboe, an adopted Brit, got "NAHTO"D" twice by Navarette.

But hey, Nigel Benn is coming back to resurrect British boxing!!! LOL!
              lmaoooooo nigel benn and dillian whytes B sample is their last hope!

Comment

Ok so when your post about Haymon not making fights with other promoters is proved wrong, instead of saying "ok, I forgot I am wrong" you try and justify it away. Shows what kind of integrity you bring to the forum.

Ok, now I get it. Your criticism of Spence because Spence obliterated Brit cuck Brook. You kill Wilder because Fury ran like a coward from Wilder by signing with TR during negotiations for the rematch. you hate Haymon because he wouldn't let Wilder help DAZN boost sales and instead sent his #2 HWT, who smacked AJ around.

I should've realized. You might be dramashow.
                LMAO. Using Fury and Ruiz fights which no one wanted at the time won’t absorb Haymon from his cancerous ways. Why did he block Wilder, and Ortiz from taking the AJ? And why’s he blocking his 147 fighters from fighting Crawford? Those are the fights boxing fans want to see.

No one cares about Brook. And Brook beat Spence up before the scar tissue on his eye gave up. And Brook was already damaged after GGG fight. If Spence’s claim to fame is beating a damaged boxer - then he’s more overrated than I initially thought. And Wilder is a straight bum who hasn’t beaten anyone. Fury toyed with him and battered his face with those pillow fists, lol. Did you see Wilder’s face after the fight? LMAO.

I’m not anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Another shyt thread from Bangem....Do us all a favor a shut tf up.

This is coming from the guy who claims Joe Frazier was on PEDS
                  Like the name implies: I bang them with facts. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Spence has been to Crawford's fights multiple times without an invitation and confronted Bud.. You sound like a straight female bruh making excuses for a grown azz man, if Crawford wants Spence he'd aggressively demonstrate that or maybe he is simply content fighting unknown and barely ranked Bob Arum opponents.
                    I call bs! Everyone has seen the videos of Bud confronting Spence, NOT the other way around. Throw in the fact that Spence's favorite excuse of "he's on the other side of the street" is all you need to know about the situation. One guy, most real boxing fans and analysts want the fight, your guy on the other hand will barely mention Bud's name......stop it man, you shouldve done your research cause you failed...

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Well I'm letting you know that Crawford is currently calling out spence and spence is not interested right now.

True or false?
                      And TR made a HUGE offer to D. Garcia to fight Bud and was turned down. So there's that. And now you have Thurman and his team claiming they were in negotiations with Bud until they were offered Pac, which they took cause they thought theyd beat the 40 year pinoy. And now you have Porter actually saying Bud's name after his loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X