Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellas. You and your girl get an apartment together....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellas. You and your girl get an apartment together....

And you find out after all these years she been shaving. She says since ya'll live together she not shaving on the weekends when she doesn't have to go to work.

WYD?

Sharing beard care tips
    0.00%
    Rubbing her beard until she falls asleep at night
    25.00%
    Buying her her own razors and shaving cream
    0.00%
    Curious to find out how a beard feels on your balls
    75.00%

You should have noticed she had a beard before moving in. No matter how close a shave is you can tell your woman has a moustache. If you move in with someone like that then buy her a philishave.

Comment

The world is so confusing.

I'll give a 6hr over/under betting line on a thread being created asking if its gay to bang a girl with a p#ssy & a beard. And idk the answer to that, but I can't imagine I'd have no raging erection at banging a bearded girl no matter how sexy she might look above or below the beard. Be like shave the beard first & we can f#ck best case I think.

Comment

I'll fight her and get my ass kicked like a real man.

Comment

nah, not into that at all. just shave the ****ing thing off, it doesnt take long i dont give a **** about hormonal imbalances, that doesnt stop a mach 3 from working.

Comment

doggy style

'dont look at me you hairy cow, this will only take a min'

Comment

The mistake is even dating a chick like that to begin with.

She looks almost as ugly without the beard.

I would smash, but I wouldn't date long term.

Comment

I wasn't expecting that.

This reminds me of a girl I knew who had a beard because she had PCOS.

I feel genuinely bad for her because she looks pretty good if you can ignore her 5 o'clock shadow.

EDIT: Oh the girls in the video also have PCOS lol. I genuinely thought the girl in the thumbnail was transgender. In my defense, the lounge loves threads about trannies.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-12-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  And you find out after all these years she been shaving. She says since ya'll live together she not shaving on the weekends when she doesn't have to go to work.

WYD?

Used to work with this sexy chic, prettiest smile, until one time i got upclose and noticed she has razor burns and bumps.

Comment

I like how she looks like a man .

Comment

Working...
                    X