No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin fight Charlo next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Said this a few times why does anyone think his only option is Charlo? Because one organization mandated it?

Canelo nor DLH have said a word that Golovkin needs to fight Charlo first.
    Of course they can fight against each other. It'll be without the WBC belt tho.
    Don't know about the WBA tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Said this a few times why does anyone think his only option is Charlo? Because one organization mandated it?

Canelo nor DLH have said a word that Golovkin needs to fight Charlo first.
      Not only did the WBC mandate Charlo but also the fans are interested in that fight as it would be between two of the best.

And it's certainly one of the few money fights available for Golovkin right now.

What good reason is there for Charlo not to be next?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Not only did the WBC mandate Charlo but also the fans are interested in that fight as it would be between two of the best.

And it's certainly one of the few money fights available for Golovkin right now.

What good reason is there for Charlo not to be next?
        I would love to see Golovkin vs. Charlo. I’d love to see a lot of good fights.

That said I realize the hardcore community seldom gets what they want.

I don’t see Charlo bringing in more money to the fight than several other fighters who I think are likely lesser opponents.

Comment

GGG will stop Charlo, make it happen!!!!!

Comment

Tom Loeffler says that Charlo “doesn’t make sense,” adding, “that’s not going to happen.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/loeffler...rs-ago--133414

Comment

i was one of the few who answered yes, and i was so wrong... i honestly believe ggg beats him , but he just dont want the risk right now...

Comment

Ggg team has already said no charlo. They wouldn't have said no if they thought charlo would duck. Loeffler is way too smart for that. He got all the ggg stans to believe the hype.

Comment

This thread assumes Charlo would not duck Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                  X