Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, have you ever taken a **** in the office and not flushed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Tell the truth, have you ever taken a **** in the office and not flushed?

Or wiped your ass so that log was fully visible?

Hell to the no! I flush as soon as the sh it hits the water, I'm not sitting there marinating in some sh it smell. I surely don't want the people I'm working with to see that sh it either. You must be one of them nasty mofos that like stinking up a bathroom, be looking down at your sh it, admiring how long it is, or how many corn kernels you got in there.

That sh it nasty

Comment

Man I came into work one day and there was the biggest **** Ive ever seen in trap no2. Must have been 13" long at least, the thickness of it was incredible, 12 inch circumference. Baffled how someone managed to push it out, there was a few fruits working there, must have been one of them. I told everyone there was a drowned rat in the toilet o theyd go and have a look. Whoever done it didnt wipe they ass either, no toilet roll in sight. Dirty mongrel.

Comment

Why would you not flush? Makes no damn sense.

Comment

Naw ive never done that. That is what i call “ niga sht “..

Proper gentleman like myself dont do sht like that. That is repulsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Man I came into work one day and there was the biggest **** Ive ever seen in trap no2. Must have been 13" long at least, the thickness of it was incredible, 12 inch circumference. Baffled how someone managed to push it out, there was a few fruits working there, must have been one of them. I told everyone there was a drowned rat in the toilet o theyd go and have a look. Whoever done it didnt wipe they ass either, no toilet roll in sight. Dirty mongrel.
            They probably did wipe and the tp went down when they flushed but the turd was too big.

Comment

Waiting for Zaroku to drop some knowledge in this thread. He's an avid non-flusher.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                Waiting for Zaroku to drop some knowledge in this thread. He's an avid non-flusher.
                Only when im'advat my Japanese co workers..

Comment

Did it again today

Felt good

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Naw ive never done that. That is what i call “ niga sht “..

Proper gentleman like myself dont do sht like that. That is repulsive.
                    I too call it that

Comment

Working...
                    X