Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion which of these 3 young fighters will have the best career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your opinion which of these 3 young fighters will have the best career?

If you had to fast forward 10 years from now which of these fighters to you think will have had the most success in the professional ranks?

Option A: David Benavidez 18-0 (17 KO) - Age 20. Kid has been developed for the pro game sparring as a teen with many top pro fighters. Passed the test with Medina with flying colors.

Option B: Gervonta Davis 18-0 (17 KO) - Age 22. Best win was over Jose Pedraza. Signed with Floyd and has shown real flashes of brilliance and explosiveness.

Option C: Oleksandr Gvozdyk 13-0 (11 KO) - Age 30. Older than the first two fighters but has an incredibly deep and extensive amateur career. Has some good pro wins and signed with Top Rank.

David Benavidez
    54.17%
    Gervonta Davis
    33.33%
    Oleksandr Gvozdyk
    12.50%

I am going to go with David Benavidez but not too confident in that choice. All are very talented.

Comment

Easily David Benavidez...

Comment

All good choices, I voted Gvozdyk because LHW is now an interesting division with a lot of upcoming talent.

Comment

Benavidez IMO is in the weakest division of all 3 therefore has an easier path, that plus he looked fantastic against Medina, who usually makes decent fighters look terrible. Davis looks the real deal but too early too tell, was very impressed with the Pedraza win and was hoping to see a good fight with Walsh but Walsh did not show up on the night. Not seen much of Gvozdyk to be honest

Comment

Ooh I gotta think about this one. Gvozdyk has proven the most but he's also not got much upside at this point given that he's 30 plus he's in a loaded division

Comment

30 isn't young. That leaves you with the other two. So I'll say Benavidez. I can't trust a fighter (Davis) who blows up in weight between fights.

Comment

I'll say Davis because the poster above me chose Benavidez

Comment

I agree with the results. David Benavidez career will be very interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

I think Davis. He's fighting around the glamorous divisions and will have better competition. Also has an easier time moving up due to smaller weight jumps.

Comment

Working...
                    X