Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Canelo Alvarez fight on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my guess is victor ortiz

Comment

If May vs Guerrero is the main card.
      Than really, they would line up anyone catered for Canelo for the Undercard.
      Sad but true.

Than they will hype up May vs Canelo for September.

Comment

they should make Vanes Canelo. So Canelo can shut Vanes big mouth up and take that "O" away from he's record

Comment

Mayweather -Guerrero is definetly gonna happen if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
            Mayweather -Guerrero is definetly gonna happen if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.
            May vs Canelo has already been confirmed.

May wouldn't fight Guerrero. I like Guerrero, but it's to much of a joke fight and Mayweather and his team know it.

Comment

Where's Archie Solis or Ivan Calderón? Those 2 should be at the poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                May vs Canelo has already been confirmed.

May wouldn't fight Guerrero. I like Guerrero, but it's to much of a joke fight and Mayweather and his team know it.
                Confirmed by whom?

Joke fight? Guerrero has more legitimacy than Ortiz to me.

Comment

i'm pretty confident it'll be miguel cotto. if not, the best bet would be angulo or mayweather. i still think mayweather/guerrero and alvarez/cotto is going down may 4th. we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    they should make Vanes Canelo. So Canelo can shut Vanes big mouth up and take that "O" away from he's record
                    You know why that fight won't happen, so why bring it up?

If GBP cared about Angulo, they wouldn't match him with Canelo right now. However, it's clear that GBP has put all of their stock in Canelo, so anybody could get sacrificed.

I would've said Cotto, but I think he's gonna take a long break. Canelo should fight Molina or Trout.

Comment

I voted someone else. It should be Trout and I think that's the fight Canelo wants. I think Oscar will talk him out of it because Trout is such a high risk low reward fight. I don't think Angula was impressive enough in his last fight to get the fight. I don't know who he will end up fighting. The three guys he wanted to fight, Matinez, Cotto, and Mayweather are all off the table I think. I hope it is Trout but Oscar and Schaefer don't seem interested in Trout and I think Canelo gives them the final say in who he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X