Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what.. you emo kids too cool to talk about Little Big Planet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what.. you emo kids too cool to talk about Little Big Planet?

This game. > Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, You. Etc.

Originally posted by dip View Post
    This game. > Fallout 3
    Nope. Just ****ing Nope.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've heard alot about it but not seen anything. Somebody give me a run down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        I've heard alot about it but not seen anything. Somebody give me a run down.
        The basic gameplay is a fun mario-style platformer. The hook is people can make and share their own levels. Just search youtube for tons of stuff. Its also best experienced in co-op.

Its fun, alot of replay value. I bought R2 though, I'll get this game later.

Comment

Originally posted by dip View Post
          This game. > Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, You. Etc.
          That's fan boy talk.

Comment

This game is ****. Buy an Xbox 360 and some real games.

Comment

Its a good game, appeals to all ages....and its something different.

Wasn't sure at first if I would like it, but I got it in the post yesterday and its quite addictive. Once you learn how to play, its good fun. Quite easy to get your first few trophies on it too.

I played a co-op game online with another guy, and the level had a racing bit at the end... but you also have to work together if you wanna collect all the items, like ill have to stand on a button to let him get in, and vica versa etc. Quite good fun.

Making your own levels is the best bit I think, if you have the time and patience with it. If you have a PS-Eye too, you can import any of your own pictures to use as backgrounds or stickers on your levels. Someone could make a boxingscene level?

Comment

Fun game to play with people or if your young. Bought the game for my nephew (7years old) and played it with him a bit. He is a precocious gamer and once you display and explain games to him he is good.

He likes real lego toys (also the games) and is creative with his buildings. He makes some interesting levels that keep him interested but are probably boring if anyone else played it, but the thing is he is being creative and simultaneously having fun.

While I see the merits of such a game I'm personally not that crazy about it. Its a solid game just not OMG type of game. However I would've drooled over this game when I was 8-16.

Comment

Working...
                X