Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wasnt all that excited about this game until just now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
      Thanks for the code.

I played a round of co-op. Fun ****. We all got slaughtered.
      Hahaha, that post made me think of South Park WoW episode where the entire neighborhood attacks that one guy and gets slaughtered.

Your welcome, I've been busy with RL stuff so only really have time for 1 game and so I'm playing Socom. Had 4 Beta's but gave them away.

Comment

After playing the beta, ima rent james bond first

but Resistance 2s multiplayer and single player are epic with alot of players, people will be playing this game till ps4

From Sony

There will be a massive 60 map/mode combinations available for online play.

The game will offer 100 hours of cooperative play, separate to the single-player campaign.
        Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 10-19-2008, 08:37 AM.

Comment

This games coming soon,its gona be sick !

But u need to check Killzone 2 out aswell,this game looks so crazy,the graphics are probably the best next gen graphics ive seen

http://www.dailymotion.com/creative-...n-3_videogames
          Last edited by bishop2006; 10-27-2008, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
            This games coming soon,its gona be sick !

But u need to check Killzone 2 out aswell,this game looks so crazy,the graphics are probably the best next gen graphics ive seen

http://www.dailymotion.com/creative-...n-3_videogames
            That the new trailer? Saw that today. Anyway I preordered R2, the multiplayer is too much fun, hopefully killzone delivers, I hope it has en epic campaign mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
              That the new trailer? Saw that today. Anyway I preordered R2, the multiplayer is too much fun, hopefully killzone delivers, I hope it has en epic campaign mode.
              Killzones graphics are amazing,look at the ground texture,actual ingame shots,and its still like 3 months away from release,there still polishing the game,its gona be powerful once its out

Comment

Working...
              X