Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of curiosity, would Errol Spence have stopped Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    How would that fight have play out at 147?
    Spence gives Brook a sound beating.

If Kell has the goods to beat Spence he sure is doing a good job hiding it.

Comment

How would that fight have play out at 147?
      Would Erol Spence Jr. have stopped Kell Brook?

Uhhhhhhhhhh.......no.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        No probably not.. It's not out of the realm of possibility but spence is still not that seasoned and I think Brook survives all 12
        Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        I think Brook is more porven, bigger, and would orbably beat spence right now
        Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Spence would beat Brook, not sure if he knocks him out or stops him though.
        Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Brook beats Spence.

Spence gets hit easily and Brook knows how to land shots and has power at 147.
        Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
        Brook outboxes Spence. GGG's footwork/head movement is a lot better than Errol's and Brook was out boxing GGG as well as countering him fine. Spence needs to land on a fighter repeatedly to do any damage. GGG can hurt guys with one punch. Brook would shut out Spence and discourage him. Spence essentially wouldn't build up momentum.
        Originally posted by Greed. View Post
        I think Brook would have stopped him. Spence doesn't utilise enough head and upper body movement. Kell is very accurate and I don't think Spence could take too many hard clean shots.
        Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        i would've picked brook to win on points
        Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I think Brook would of won on points.
        Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        I think kell brook would have beat spence.
        Eroll hasnt fought anyone with as much skill
        And talent as brook.

Spence needs to get danny garcia or broner.
        Talk to AL spence. Talk to AL
        Originally posted by Graz View Post

Uhhhhhhhhhh.......no.

Comment

Brook at 147 - before moving up 2 weight classes and then back down...overnight - and requiring surgery to repair his cheekbone following his first loss which was a TKO...yeah THAT Brook beats Errol..straight up.

Fight was 4-4 after 8 rounds with all of the above already in play. Errol is another hype machine although he is good...just not special

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Brook at 147 - before moving up 2 weight classes and then back down...overnight - and requiring surgery to repair his cheekbone following his first loss which was a TKO...yeah THAT Brook beats Errol..straight up.

Fight was 4-4 after 8 rounds with all of the above already in play. Errol is another hype machine although he is good...just not special

Please explain how the eye socket injury in the Golovkin fight for Brooke was "in play" during his fight with Spence.

Comment

Right, because Spence just broke the same cheek bone that GGG broke right? Oh wait no, it was the other cheek bone. How did that happen? Just as the GGG fight, Brook got tagged with jab after jab.

After the 5th or 6th round, Spence took over. Even if Brook survived the 11th round, he was going to take a huge beating in the next round. Spence is just flat out superior than Brook, who is a quality fighter in his own regard.

Comment

Brook at 147 - before moving up 2 weight classes and then back down...overnight - and requiring surgery to repair his cheekbone following his first loss which was a TKO...yeah THAT Brook beats Errol..straight up

Errol broke the other cheek bone, silly. You have your cheek bones confused

Secondly, fighters go up and down in weight all the time. Had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post

Uhhhhhhhhhh.......no.
                  well...he did

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Please explain how the eye socket injury in the Golovkin fight for Brooke was "in play" during his fight with Spence.
                    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Right, because Spence just broke the same cheek bone that GGG broke right? Oh wait no, it was the other cheek bone. How did that happen? Just as the GGG fight, Brook got tagged with jab after jab.

After the 5th or 6th round, Spence took over. Even if Brook survived the 11th round, he was going to take a huge beating in the next round. Spence is just flat out superior than Brook, who is a quality fighter in his own regard.
                    Errol broke the other cheek bone, silly. You have your cheek bones confused

Secondly, fighters go up and down in weight all the time. Had nothing to do with it.
                    I found the children that never boxed and dont understand the mental aspect of boxing AT ALL.

Pre MW Brook definitely finishes the fight against Errol and it would've been very close. I give Brook SD win, honestly

Comment

I found the children that never boxed and dont understand the mental aspect of boxing AT ALL.

Pre MW Brook definitely finishes the fight against Errol and it would've been very close. I give Brook SD win, honestly
                      The fcuk are you talking about?

Paulie M fought an entire fight against prime Cotto on a broken orbital bone. He later went on to win titles in different weight classes

Now explain to me how breaking one orbital bone, mentally caused the other to be broken for Brook?

Didn't you say the fight was even? How the fcuk was Brook mentally ruined like you proclaimed?

Comment

Working...
                      X