Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s amazing how the Left defends this prime example of cultural appropriation but will lynch a couple of white women in Portland who tried to sell tacos in their food truck, because cultural appropriation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
      It’s amazing how the Left defends this prime example of cultural appropriation but will lynch a couple of white women in Portland who tried to sell tacos in their food truck, because cultural appropriation.
      Great post. The hypocrisy of libtards is unbelievable.

Unfortunately i think this issue has finished off Warren as a viable contender. Shame, i'd have enjoyed watching Trump destroy her even more.

Comment

• I still saw some in the media acting like this was a win for Warren

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          Great post. The hypocrisy of libtards is unbelievable.

Unfortunately i think this issue has finished off Warren as a viable contender. Shame, i'd have enjoyed watching Trump destroy her even more.
          What’s truly unfortunate, is that Trump won’t be able to lay a glove on her in the general election since Warren will be eaten alive by the Dems in the primary. Biden, Harris, Booker, et al will not let this ammunition come unused.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Watching you defend this nonsense.....
            He's a D superfan.

Pocahontas is a big name D player.

Of course he defends her. Like those Geico commercials say, "Its what they do".

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              I've really triggered you and Siablo over the past couple of days haven't i?
              They are the same person.

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              When you start resorting to personal attacks, you've lost the argument.
              Correct.

Now just use that Ignore function, since that's all you'll ever get out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                I still saw some in the media acting like this was a win for Warren
                The brainwashing machine, they got to keep their sheeps on the system

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Brutal....

I'm 100% certain, Trump has an account on 4Chan, his troll level is too high.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I'm 100% certain, Trump has an account on 4Chan, his troll level is too high.
                    his pr guy john miller is clued in on the memes and internet slang. trump hires the best people, believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      his pr guy john miller is clued in on the memes and internet slang. trump hires the best people, believe me.
                      I believe that.

I bet that's one reason why Trump can get the online superfans so riled up.

Comment

Working...
                      X