David Lemieux is juiced up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lemieux is juiced up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhC8z3IS9Is

Watch him in the first clip and vs O'Sullivan last few weeks.. There is no way dude hasn't taken tren or some ****.

Originally posted by FightLikeABroad View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhC8z3IS9Is

Watch him in the first clip and vs O'Sullivan last few weeks.. There is no way dude hasn't taken tren or some ****.
    I thought he always looks a little soft in the midsection

Comment

I wouldn't say he's juiced, but after his back to back losses, he's definitely gotten bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        I wouldn't say he's juiced, but after his back to back losses, he's definitely gotten bigger.
        Does he have the Cauguas/JMM acne bumps on his chest and back?

Comment

The first clip was over 10 years ago at a lower weight class. Of course he’s bigger lol. In fact, dude has trouble making weight pretty often. He’s not built like mr universe but he’s a real solid guy. Sometimes he comes in great shape..sometimes he struggles and is soft. I’ve never really thought of him as a roider but it wouldnt surprise me if anyone is on it. There’s not much in the way of stopping it with guys not on 365 testing..and even then...look at BJS. Can use certain peds as long as it’s not on fight day.

The guys making good money are probably getting that good s hit.

And yes. I boxrec’ed that s hit lol

Comment

If anything David needs to be on peds LOL. The guy always has a layer of fat on him. Peds would help him burn it off.

As far as the old clips go, he was still a kid and it was easier for him to stay in shape. He was not even a fully filled out adult yet. As you get older your metabolism slows.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              The first clip was over 10 years ago at a lower weight class
              above quote pretty much tears your arguments to shreds, better to just concede this one and hide for a while

Comment

Tomato juice maybe, because he is a tomato can

Comment

Russ Anber his first trainer let him go because he wasn't serious about his training. So it isn't surprising he looked soft.

Comment

Dude has been doughy AF and kills himself to make weight. Just using a decent strength and conditioning coach would do wonders for him.

He may use, but there's no clues at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X