Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Negga u already stuupid so its all gud
    U mean it? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Im sure this trex know what he tawkin bout

Comment

Bring a binder full of pages detailing your hobbies and have some blank pages so you and your conversational partner can exchange ideas.

Comment

I dont really know how to approach somebody to conversate wif them and even if I did. I dont know how to keep it going. Anybody else have this problem? I see women in bars and I dont know what would be the best way to approach. Help a nukka out
          This feo can’t get a girlfriend. Was that why you wanted to kill yourself?
          Last edited by racer59; 08-28-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            This feo can’t get a girlfriend. Was that why you wanted to kill yourself?
            Its not just women, I cant keep a covo with anybody in general. But I mainly care keeping one going wif a woman

Comment

Its not just women, I cant keep a covo with anybody in general. But I mainly care keeping one going wif a woman
              Next time, get really drunk first and then try to go have a conversation with someone. Preferably a broad. Then come back here and let us know how it worked out

Comment

Next time, get really drunk first and then try to go have a conversation with someone. Preferably a broad. Then come back here and let us know how it worked out
                I tried that, but even when I do that. My nerves get the best of me

Comment

I tried that, but even when I do that. My nerves get the best of me
                  Damn bro. You may need to go get some kind of hypnosis treatment for that. Either that or get really rich.

Comment

Damn bro. You may need to go get some kind of hypnosis treatment for that. Either that or get really rich.
                    I need something, it does get me down sometime. For real

Comment

When you talk to them find a common interest and go from their.
                      Ask questions to find out if she likes anything that your interested in and once you find that common link go for it cause you both have a simililiar interest tgat you can both relate to.

Otherwise if your really bad just be upfront about your cuckness, tell her you have a really hard time talking to chicks and bang.. your talking to a chick and it shoukd be easier when she knows atleast your trying and putting yourself out their.

Comment

Working...
                      X