No announcement yet.

Peterson's doctor: I prescribed testoserone pellets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I don't know if this fight is going to be called off now or not..It's a odd thing,I hope they make a decision fast...

I'm confused about the test dates as well,they say that he tested positive one min,then say he tested negative the next..Really a confusing situation...
    Its only "confusing" and "odd" to you because Peterson tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Big wowsers...mystery solved. Why would the guy ask for special testing if he thought he was breaking the rules? Sorry Khan, you lose.......yet again. This mess should be cleared up in a few weeks.
      Sorry to break the news to Cheaterson fans but it makes no difference whether there's a 'medical reason' or not. Many, if not most, drugs banned in sport have legitimate medical uses, but that doesn't mean people using them can compete. What counts is whether they can potentially enhance performance and I'm afraid additional testosterone, be it 'real' or synthetic, rings all the alarm bells.

Professional athletes, and their doctors, must monitor all pharmaceuticals they take with the utmost care. The idea they thought this treatment wouldn't be an issue is utterly ridiculous; testosterone is historically one of the sporting drug-cheats favourites. In the unlikely event this baloney is actually true, Peterson deserves to lose 'his' title for stupidity alone.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Does your body make whey protein, egg albumen, "vitamins" manufactured in a lab, manufactured creatine, grape juice, apple juice, milk, or anything else that you eat?

No, I guess not, so in reality every human being is cheating then.
        Either you are ******ed or ****in stupid. The lists you mention is "NOT ILLEGAL" however, testosterone is. The reason Lamont's natural testosterone is low is because of the extended use of synthetic testosterone and is coming off a cycle. When someone is using synthetic testosterone, your body stops producing its "natural" testosterone (shrucken balls). With Lamont's muscularity and facial hair the man def does not have low "natural testosterone" and is a CHEATER period!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          "Mr. Peterson complained of ongoing fatigue and lack of mental focus. Since low testosterone levels can cause these symptoms, I felt that Mr. Peterson could posslbly experience significant health problems without normalizing his testosterone level."
          Petersons should have disclosed this to the commission and VADA.
          Last edited by Light_Speed; 05-10-2012, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            ..hopefully Peterson gets banned
            Some nerve.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Its only "confusing" and "odd" to you because Peterson tested positive.
              No it's confusing for the reason I said...It does not matter now,the fight is off(as it should be)and Peterson should be on his way to a suspension..Sad really..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                No it's confusing for the reason I said...It does not matter now,the fight is off(as it should be)and Peterson should be on his way to a suspension..Sad really..
                Sad that Peterson is cheating scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Sad that Peterson is cheating scum.
                  Can't argue with you there..

Comment

LOL

Thats a dodgy doctor right there...one that hands out peds if you are the right person.
                    Last edited by perfect jet; 05-10-2012, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Im not a fan of Khan and was looking forward to seeing Peterson beat him again but the facts are adding up against Lamont. He took a banned substance therfore should be punished.

If it is proven he had these in his system for their first fight then there is a case for changing the decision to a NC and stripping him of the titles. I think a years minimum should suffice and review after a year. Got to send out a message to others that if you cheat you cant get away with it by hiring a dodgy doctor to speak on your behalf.

Comment

Working...
                      X