Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after andre ward schools kovolov 10 rounds to 3 you will all see why boxers>>>brawler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotep View Post
    fucc outta here with all that wraith talk fucc boy i deal with pu55ys like you internet thugs all the time and you all the same.
    id rip the pharaoh hat of that dead azzz illiterate **** and shove it up his azz so far it got undigested chitlins on it

Comment

Judging by your math and grammar you never finished middle school?

Comment

Ward KO in the 15th

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
          s.

this cat kovolov has a few decent skills that he likely picked up from JDS, but i still see the limitatans he got as a fighter, guys like ward been schooled on this way of fighting since they come outta the womb, its a certain rhythm that you just born and raised with that sticks with you from childhood until you old and frail,, i see with kovolov that hes improved on his balance and hes got himself a little "dip" in the legs like most of the slick americans do, but overall hes still way too robotic for ward. he has improve
          d in his sleekness, i mean back in the day he used to be wayy too upright and robotic and stiff, and while the Hop fight hurt real bad as a fan its cool to see this cat has clearly learned from Hop and adopted some of that slickness to his game.

but its not enough to adopt it, you have to accustom urself to the ways on being slick from your childhood until you turn proffessional,, and for ward hes been bred to be a brawler-euro style with does not emphasis being slippery, slick and elusive. ward has been schooling cats with this style his whole career, guys who was the same height and reach as kovolov,, i garantee you the sooner this fight dawns on people the more people will admitt that ward is going to school this boy.

we seen it the last few years too, its a pattern ive been seeing in the game as of late, brawlers are being phased out of the game, few years back it was shown in high profile fights with Canelo and Floyd, Mattysse lost to the slicker Danny Garcia, recently Floyd took Pac to school, class was in session with Rigo and Donaire.... need I go on? one by one they are falling and soon we won't see any more brawlers in boxing, people understanding that brawlers isn't smart because they health decline as well as they career.
          Kovalev is not a brawler. Just further proof you DKSAB.

Oh and also,

Also, Red K.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            The guy on the right is a hero for not being brainwashed to fight for rich politicians that don't care if he lives or dies and not being used as a pawn in their games.
            No he is just used as a pawn in a much bigger game and getting paid extremely well for it

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
              you're the reason this country is a joke now. Thanks kid
              You don't see a politician letting their own kids stand on the front line in a war.

Comment

Working...
              X