No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    First, Pacquaio was stupid enough to give Marquez a fourth fight, disaster was written all over that fight from the moment it was signed. What part of "testing on samples for years" gives you the idea of bias? Wouldn't that be ALL BOXERS? I don't give a fk who you are if you cheat, you should be shamed in public. Marquez's body transformation at that age, with that pimple/welt result is not natural. I don't give a damn who you are, you don't get swole and covered in pimples from natural supplements at 38/39. Sorry bro, you'd have an easier time selling me a bridge.

When Pacquiao killed a super-fight by refusing to undertake random blood tests, he provided a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses..... which 1 of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe?

BTW, we needed 1 genuine reason..... instead, we got 8 silly excuses.

I guess Pac couldn't make up his mind once the needle excuse went ****-up.

Which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you run with ?

Serious question, lets find out how much you are willing to pay for that bridge..... which one of those excuses did you accept?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Let me explain something to you and I'll explain it simply since You're clearly an uneducated biased Mexican. 1. Nobody really wanted pac vs Marquez other than a few Mexicans. Everyone still wanted pac vs Floyd and the Marquez fights being announced was a disappointment to most. Pac did not have to give him the rematch because most boxing fans stopped caring about Marquez at that point. 2. Just because he stopped Diaz and katsidis doesn't mean it wasn't a struggle. He was buzzed multiple times in both fights and katsidis dropped him pretty hard. 3. Since you clearly have limited reading comprehension skills allow me to explain that I didn't say Marquez landed a lucky punch. I said he was lucky he landed it. There's a difference. I know he trained to throw a counter right and has landed it before. But if he didn't catch him as he did, he would've been stopped. Hope I didn't use too many big words for you.
      look bro, pacquiao HAD to give Marquz all those rematches because in the eyes of most boxing fans and analyst, Marquez won those fights given to pacquiao. I understand that people wanted Floyd vs pac ( and we all know what happened with that fight ) but when it was not made Marquez was the people's next best choice! That's a fact. Simple you get that point right? Ok next, I clearly said the katsidis and Diaz fights were tough fights for Jmm but he still ko both of them. You get that too right? Ok last, dumb*ss if you knew anything about boxing or anything about sports in general, you know you do film study about your opponent and practice a game plan that suits you vs said opponent. So you saying he was lucky to land a shot that he more than likely practiced multiple times and waited for the right moment to throw and devour your lil hero is totally contradicting and discrediting the work ethic and great counter punching skill that is within Jmm aka your worst nightmare. Lol. In more educated then you think my friend. So stop with the bs and accept that Jmm ended the rivalry with lil pac emphatically and put and exclamation point on it. He is within his own right to say, no 5th fight needed since he proved he is the better boxer between the two. You need a more simple explanation? Or you good? ****ing troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        look bro, pacquiao HAD to give Marquz all those rematches because in the eyes of most boxing fans and analyst, Marquez won those fights given to pacquiao. I understand that people wanted Floyd vs pac ( and we all know what happened with that fight ) but when it was not made Marquez was the people's next best choice! That's a fact. Simple you get that point right? Ok next, I clearly said the katsidis and Diaz fights were tough fights for Jmm but he still ko both of them. You get that too right? Ok last, dumb*ss if you knew anything about boxing or anything about sports in general, you know you do film study about your opponent and practice a game plan that suits you vs said opponent. So you saying he was lucky to land a shot that he more than likely practiced multiple times and waited for the right moment to throw and devour your lil hero is totally contradicting and discrediting the work ethic and great counter punching skill that is within Jmm aka your worst nightmare. Lol. In more educated then you think my friend. So stop with the bs and accept that Jmm ended the rivalry with lil pac emphatically and put and exclamation point on it. He is within his own right to say, no 5th fight needed since he proved he is the better boxer between the two. You need a more simple explanation? Or you good? ****ing troll
        wow, I can't believe that even though I made my post as simple as possible, you still can't grasp it. Let me now go to the level of a 3rd grader. 1. Yes pac should have given Marquez those rematches because they were controversial but that doesn't mean that he HAD to. His career would've went on just fine if he only fought Marquez once or twice. Canelo has a controversial win over Lara, does he have to give him a rematch? Nope. Should he? Sure. Danny Garcia had a controversial win over hererra. Is a rematch required? Nope. Both Canelo and Garcia can still go on to make millions and never look back and it won't impact them. Pac would've been just fine without Marquez. Marquez doesn't have to give pac a rematch but he doesn't reach his current level of popularity if pac didn't give him 4 opportunities because Marquez was the b side every time. 2. I won't even bother with the Diaz and katsidis fights again because you admitted they were tough fights which was my original point so I'm not sure what you're arguing. 3. Again, I didn't say he landed a lucky punch, I'm merely saying that he's lucky he landed it when he did because he was close to being stopped himself. Sort of how a basketball team is lucky to hit a last second buzzer beater. The shot wasn't lucky but they would've lost if the shot had missed. Get it?? 4. Final point, to clarify pac is not my hero. I don't even like the guy. I actually rooted for Marquez in all 4 fights. I also rooted for Erik morales, cotto, Bradley and mosley when they faced pac. I just happen to think that if Marquez is going to fight again, he should grant pac the rematch instead of making some insignificant fight.

Comment

• Marquez got the big highlight win of their series, but considering Pac took their series out of the more traditional trilogy format I think Marquez is a lousy winner to not grant a 5th fight.

Those 2 will always be tied together in the history books. They could only produce fireworks when they fought. Pac was very close to stopping Marquez when he got KTFO in the 4th fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            We all know what the deal is with Pacquiao, please stop.
            So then leave me the hell alone...

Comment

• Comment

• I always said it. If Marquez wanted to just retire instead, no problem but after he decided to continue fighting, it was just not cool of Marquez not to give Manny a rematch. I expected more from him.

Comment

Working...
                X