No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    man my last post I just said Rocky was hard to hit, he smothered guys and got in far too close. Quote me right at least...
    True you guys say the most outlandish things on here I tend to lose count/track .....

'Rocky wasnt the hardest to hit" therealpugilist
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-19-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      True you guys say the most outlandish things on here I tend to lose count/track .....

'Rocky wasnt the hardest to hit" therealpugilist
      Yet you're the one getting hoe'd every time you try talking ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        Yet you're the one getting hoe'd every time you try talking ****.
        you're the fool claiming 80's guys were fat and out of shape which led to the FAT boxers of today( THOUGH YOU FAILED TO LIST THESES MYSTERIOUS FEW THAT CHANGED THE ENTIRE SPORT) ?????????????????

Joshua/Wilder/Parker/Haye/Ortiz/Klitchko/Povetkin/ 44 year old Briggs....etc......yea these guys are way overweight boxers that should never be allowed to carry any type of belts....you moron!

Why don't you go back in the training section and tell that kid weight of glove doesn't matter some more...that was also a genius post! you have absolutely ZERO knowledge there and ALMOST zero knowledge here
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-19-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

you're the fool claiming 80's guys were fat and out of shape which led to the FAT boxers of today( THOUGH YOU FAILED TO LIST THESES MYSTERIOUS FEW THAT CHANGED THE ENTIRE SPORT) ?????????????????

Joshua/Wilder/Parker/Haye/Ortiz/Klitchko/Povetkin/ 44 year old Briggs....etc......yea these guys are way overweight boxers that should never be allowed to carry any type of belts....you moron!

Why don't you go back in the training section and tell that kid weight of glove doesn't matter some more...that was also a genius post! you have absolutely ZERO knowledge there and ALMOST zero knowledge here

https://youtu.be/IdtKbq3Omkw

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
            " A FEW overweight 80's guys showed up and then boxers followed them ,that's why todays fighters are fat and overweight" Dago dope

Also claiming it had NOTHING to do with genetics why boxers became bigger but because they were LAZY..yet FAILS to give me this last list that todays fighters followed..i cant imagine why? Can anyone else?.....

Comment

" A FEW overweight 80's guys showed up and then boxers followed them ,that's why todays fighters are fat and overweight" Dago dope

Also claiming it had NOTHING to do with genetics why boxers became bigger but because they were LAZY..yet FAILS to give me this last list that todays fighters followed..i cant imagine why? Can anyone else?.....
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtK...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Hey Dago Dope ...ran out of answers to those remarks you made?

Comment

Hey Dago Dope ...ran out of answers to those remarks you made?
                  Smh doesn't even rhyme...your material has lost its quality almost as bad as today's heavies.

Comment

Working...
                  X