Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
    She was paranoid that I was screwing other women, she hated me talking to other women.

Little did she know, I had screwed girls she knew, before I met her.

I keep my girls on the down low.
    Dude some chicks are very fuqqing territorial. They want you locked away so no other girl can have you.

You neef to bull**** more for your own sanity. Example...

Girl asks me about my workplace, i answer " Oh i just manage a bunch of dudes, we talk shizz all day and have a laugh" , she asks are there any women there?

I know where shes going with it so i answer...

"Nah, other department, never see em"

That killed it. No more questions.

Little does she know the place is full of some sexy birds whose numbers i have and weve added each other to SnapChat.

Lie more. Its for your own sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
      This one gave me such a good laugh
      Loooooool haha

Comment

The trouble with that is most women are emotional and you will not be able to see their true colors until they hook you in near marriage or commitment.

The technique is to spy or do investiagations, eavesdrops, they say you can tell a womans true nature not by what she does when you are around but how she acts and what she does when you are not around her.

I knew my ex wasnt good for me when she was talking crap about me to gain sympathy, she would never come to me if she had a problem with something I did, a good loving home is where you guys are almost best friends and can talk to each other about anything first, she goes to you and you go to her first to confide in, if a woman doesnt follow your advice and chooses others over you she is no good and doesn't respect your opinion or words of help.

Borderline females, paranoid jealous types, narcissistic females, and sociopath are all scary.

These women tend to be selfish, uncaring, and will play games they are the type who get board of you and want to impress people and care what they think.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Don't they all have that?
          Yes. When we were barbarians, men would take women as breeders and throw them away when they became less attractive as a result of childbirth. Women developed, through a process of elimination, a very strong will/ the ability to confuse or manipulate/ mentally stun men into keeping them around. Only the strongest willed and those that could best mentally and/or psychologically stun men into doing what they wanted (keeping them around) survived because the others less capable were left to fend for themselves and their kids and they'd die off while the men hauled ass to look for better looking breeders. I think marriage is an idea that came from women and I believe marriage was instrumental in the development of civilization and civilization is dependent on women being women(that's another subject tho). Don't take it too hard if a woman is strong willed and argumentative because it's our fault that they became this way. Furthermore, you're making a mistake if you try to reason with an argumentative woman. They won't/can't reason because that's not how they're made. Just always keep in mind that women are God's most beautiful creation, to his glory, and treat them as such but don't take them seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Fuqqing none
            You tell her how see feels or should feel. Half listen, hug her, then plug her. Then hug her and ask her not to speak, because words cheapen love. Tell her she knows how you feel so she shouldn't ask.

I believe Hollywood movies warp women's minds. Create unrealistic princess, perfect wedding fantasies, and cause long term sadness for them.

Lastly, never let any woman put you on the hook for her ultimate happiness.

I play along with younger women, cuz I want to sample the goods. Like when I go to Costco and keep getting free samples, all the while knowing I am not gonna buy the whole family pack.

Worry about you, in general women are always worried about themselves, and men are worried about women, but who is gonna worry about you?
            Last edited by Zaroku; 06-05-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              You tell her how see feels or should feel. Half listen, hug her, then plug her. Then hug her and ask her not to speak, and let your love slide in.

I believe Hollywood movies warp women's minds. Create unrealistic princess, perfect wedding fantasies, and cause long term sadness for them.

Lastly, never let any woman put you on the hook for her ultimate happiness.

I play along with younger women, cuz I want to sample the goods. Like when I go to Costco and keep getting free samples, all the while knowing I am not gonna buy the whole family pack.

Worry about you, in general women are always worried about themselves, and men are worried about women, but who is gonna worry about you?

Fuqqin quoted for truth. This man knows.

Suprisingly this makes em hold onto you more

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Yes. When we were barbarians, men would take women as breeders and throw them away when they became less attractive as a result of childbirth. Women developed, through a process of elimination, a very strong will/ the ability to confuse or manipulate/ mentally stun men into keeping them around. Only the strongest willed and those that could best mentally and/or psychologically stun men into doing what they wanted (keeping them around) survived because the others less capable were left to fend for themselves and their kids and they'd die off while the men hauled ass to look for better looking breeders. I think marriage is an idea that came from women and I believe marriage was instrumental in the development of civilization and civilization is dependent on women being women(that's another subject tho). Don't take it too hard if a woman is strong willed and argumentative because it's our fault that they became this way. Furthermore, you're making a mistake if you try to reason with an argumentative woman. They won't/can't reason because that's not how they're made. Just always keep in mind that women are God's most beautiful creation, to his glory, and treat them as such but don't take them seriously.

They evolved from potatoes bro..i don't know where you're getting that nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  They evolved from potatoes bro..i don't know where you're getting that nonsense
                  Some of them are still fat potatoes tho

Comment

Well I wrote a long, thoughtful post and the screen blacked out so fuk u computer.

Anyway in short:

Multiple Agendas

Plotters, in a relationship, theyre 6 months to a year ahead of you on where you're going as a couple, men tend to take life day by day happily, women do not operate this way.

Snakes with tits.

I was naïve as fook 19 to 24. I dabble with no strings now at 26, no one's 'having' me till my prime is over.

Fuk them and there was other stuff (quite good) but f u computer.

F bishes.

Now, where my bish at?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Fuqqin quoted for truth. This man knows.

Suprisingly this makes em hold onto you more
                      Be on your team. She has everyone on hers.

Comment

Working...
                      X