Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-26-2014, 01:30 PM #1
You're not worthy!

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Trigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 963,893,672,648.26
Total Points: 1,384,895,457,359.10
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Default Why do people try and talk to you more when you have your headphones on?

When I'm not wearing headphones nobody has anything to say. As soon as my headphones go on, everyone wants to talk.
Trigger unhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:44 PM #2
Shhhh...

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,043,453,393,761,862.50
Total Points: 4,093,483,626,955,972.50
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov For schooling these cats about Maidana's defense. - punchr Something to wash that donut down. - punchr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trigger View Post
When I'm not wearing headphones nobody has anything to say. As soon as my headphones go on, everyone wants to talk.
Exact thing happened to me not long ago Trig. Wife was chilling out playing video games for ages, then I put my headphones in, tune out to some music, and suddenly she's in my face every minute rambling about something insignificant expecting me to turn the music off and pay attention.

Eventually I just kicked her ass.
BennyST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:09 PM #3
Mike

Quoted: 2456 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,886,545,193,582,952,448.00
Total Points: 154,191,545,193,584,361,472.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

Stop being ignorant lad.
Mr Ehrmantraut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:36 PM #4
You're not worthy!

Trigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger unhappy has a reputation beyond repute
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
Exact thing happened to me not long ago Trig. Wife was chilling out playing video games for ages, then I put my headphones in, tune out to some music, and suddenly she's in my face every minute rambling about something insignificant expecting me to turn the music off and pay attention.

Eventually I just kicked her ass.
I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. I've conducted an experiment at work and I noticed that my co-worker only talks to when I have my head phones. Some people tell me he's jealous because a doesn't have a smart phone.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:26 PM #5
Ear fingerer

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Adamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,998,866,844.71
Thanks for payment.. - -jose- No Message - MDPopescu thanks for the quick payment - -jose- LOL Can't green you again.Have some champa's to go with the prawn sandwiches lol - HughJass Happy New Year Ad - HughJass 
Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 

Quote:
People just don't respect you trig.
Adamjr91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:33 PM #6
..Playa by Nature..

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,195,239,392,543,380.50
Total Points: 1,197,254,895,360,736.00
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
thanks for the green brother - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

yeah man...plus when I first got my beats studio 6 years ago people came up asking if they could test it
-PANDA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:29 PM #7
SWIFT

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,290,045,199,070,851,072.00
Total Points: 28,002,045,199,071,084,544.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - UTEP Have a beer - led 80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose- a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas My treat - led a true boxing fan - jas Great and Fair poster - jas No Message - Beercules 
War SlySlick!! - Mike D knows his boxing - jas happy xmas cunt - led Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. BOOOOMB SQQQUAD! - jas 
Cheers to just an overall great poster. - Mike D Top guy - jas that video - -jose- For the video games. - HughJass props! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Story of my life from/to high school on the bus.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Fools need to decide when they wanna chop it up before I start to tune them out.
SlySlickSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:58 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,398,435.27
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

People who wear headphones in public aggravate me. Are you too good for the rest of the world?
SBleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:26 PM #9
You're not worthy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBleeder View Post
People who wear headphones in public aggravate me. Are you too good for the rest of the world?
I listen to a lot if audio book so no I don't think I'm too good for the world.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:29 AM #10
SWIFT

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,290,045,199,070,851,072.00
Total Points: 28,002,045,199,071,084,544.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - UTEP Have a beer - led 80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose- a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas My treat - led a true boxing fan - jas Great and Fair poster - jas No Message - Beercules 
War SlySlick!! - Mike D knows his boxing - jas happy xmas cunt - led Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. BOOOOMB SQQQUAD! - jas 
Cheers to just an overall great poster. - Mike D Top guy - jas that video - -jose- For the video games. - HughJass props! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Quote:
I listen to a lot if audio book so no I don't think I'm too good for the world.
I would feel like a blind man listening to books than reading it, of course if your schedule can't fit in reading time I suppose its okay....
SlySlickSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
headphones, people, talk

User Tag List