No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Ishida Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    sour puss and still butt hurt from pacquiao getting put to sleep.not to mention that you are jealous of mayweather.
    "Butt hurt and jealous".

What are u 5 years old?

As usual nothing but rationale and intelligence from this idiot.

What a ****ing idiot u are.

Hey did u know Floyd tested at a 6:1 Test rątio???

Yes there is a paper trail.

Presented by a reputable journalist who I now shun by GBP.

Btw anything over 4:1 is illegal.

But u are too busy being an idiot with no facts.

U are the stupidest son of a ***** on this site.

Comment

I thought Erdei - Grachev should and could of been a draw. Erdei controlled the first half of the fight, but he compltely gassed and fought way too complacent the second half of the fight, and while grachev might have not hurt him, he controlled the pace, was the aggressor and dictated the fight From round 6 on and I thought that was enough to earn him a draw in the judges eyes.

Comment

Don't get me wrong because I like Golovkin. But I believe that he is getting way to much credit for beating the fighters that he has fought. I also can't be the only one to notice that he seems to get tagged rather easily by the less then great fighters that he has fought. With that said if he trades with the likes of Junior I am not even sure he could handle it. I also think if Sergio fights smart he easily outboxes him. But in fairness to GGG he could possibly knock both of them out. But in the end I believe it is a little premature to anoint him as a P4P great fighter based on who he has fought so far.

Comment

Rodriguez throws punches like a damn amateur! Wide, looping....he is going to get nailed with a big counter-punch during one of those and get put out.

Comment

Golovkin just blew out and knocked out a very durable ishida. This guy is legit. I watch him fight and he is so precise with his shots. Great balance because as aggressive as he is he never misses wildly and is always in perfect position and at the right distance. That in it self is rare but when you combine it with his unbelievable power its just hard to imagine him not having his way with anybody

Comment

Working...
            X