Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse(Now) vs Ricky Hatton(PRIME) Who Win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Honestly, aside from Kostya Hatton doesnt exactly reek of a hall of famer...He's honestly not THAT good...

I doubt Hatton would even beat Alexander or Zab.. I really, honest to god envision Ricky running right into a Zab counter left uppercut and being KOd. I understand, you clearly love Ricky.. We all do but lets not act like he was a terminator.

Stylistically, Ricky Hatton is made to order for Matthysse with his underrated defense, timing, brutal body attack, chin, power and apparently size. I could see Ricky being stopped to both the body AND being KOd by lucas. I don't envision any type of win by Ricky outside of a decision in england... Kostya was a good win... But let's not pretend we're talking of 90s Kostya... Kostya was solid still but let's not jump the gun. I'm sorry you're offended, but it is what it is. You're talking of Ricky in the same light indirectly. You don't have to be able to KO Floyd or Pac to beat Ricky..clearly he didnt belong up there.

If we're gunna use most recent fights as a scale then I surely as hell would rather be KOing Dallas than being Stopped by Senchenko....
    Prime Hatton would murder Zab Judah. Hatton may not have been great, but the way he fights, Judah would break early and lose badly.

I'm pretty confident he'd beat Alexander handily as well.

Comment

Matthyse hits Hatton so hard he stops doing drugs,drinking and turns muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Prime Hatton would murder Zab Judah. Hatton may not have been great, but the way he fights, Judah would break early and lose badly.

I don't completely disagree but it would be hard to out ugly Alexander. And Zab is (or was) extremely dangerous in the early rounds. I don see it out o the question than Hatton with his recklessness early on would run into something huge vs Judah. Of course Hatton would break him down eventually (Its zab..come on lol) but I personally favor Zab to win early. I just feel like that is more likely. Hatton just too upright and direct, if Zab hurts him he wont let him recover.

Comment

its amazing how many people overrate the shi* out of hatton even after he got beat the living shi* out of him every time he stepped it up

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Nah I see no way he beats Zab or Devon personally.

Comment

Matthysse would beat the living **** out of Matthysse.

Comment

and Matthysse would've beheaded Hatton!

Comment

Hatton was a club fighter

Prime Willie limond brutally kos Hatton

Comment

Hatton beats him in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      Nah I see no way he beats Zab or Devon personally.
                      You can't see how two guys who have both proven they can't handle pressure very well would lose to one of the best pressure fighters of their era?

Comment

Working...
                      X