No announcement yet.

Cotto nose broken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto nose broken?

I saw some vids online with Cotto and now watching All Access, his nose is beat up. Even during the show you could see the difference from the opening interview and the middle and then at the end again. I'm wondering if that's why he's going to retire, Margarito demolished that nose and since that fight his stamina has never gotten back to a good level and you can tell it's because he has trouble breathing from it.

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard about this, the only reason I don't think it is, is because the fight is still on and GBP cannot afford another fight to mess up this year. Cotto is a warrior and I'm sure he would go through with it anyway, but if his nose got that busted up in sparring I may have to put some green on Trout, just in case.

yes i saw that too. to me it did not broken though just a little busted up. also on his right cheek. probably just some scrapes from sparring

Comment

His fat friend should kiss it to make it better.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        I saw some vids online with Cotto and now watching All Access, his nose is beat up. Even during the show you could see the difference from the opening interview and the middle and then at the end again. I'm wondering if that's why he's going to retire, Margarito demolished that nose and since that fight his stamina has never gotten back to a good level and you can tell it's because he has trouble breathing from it.

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard about this, the only reason I don't think it is, is because the fight is still on and GBP cannot afford another fight to mess up this year. Cotto is a warrior and I'm sure he would go through with it anyway, but if his nose got that busted up in sparring I may have to put some green on Trout, just in case.
        i didnt see anything wrong with his nose?

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          i didnt see anything wrong with his nose?
          did u watch all acess ??

Comment

Broken? No, is just a little bruised from sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              did u watch all acess ??
              i saw a scrape on it cant say its broken tho

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post

so your favorite fighter is cotto and your gonna bet on trout because of a broken nose rumor?

Comment

cotto always has questionable stamina, it seems he can only be effective up until the middle rounds but once he reaches the late rounds, cotto starts to welt. margarito almost tko'ed him in their 2nd fight but was saved by the ringside doctor coz of the damage margarito had in his orbital bone from the pacquiao fight. mayweather got cotto scrambling in the 12th round of their fight. broken nose or not, trout has a good chance of stopping cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    cotto always has questionable stamina, it seems he can only be effective up until the middle rounds but once he reaches the late rounds, cotto starts to welt. margarito almost tko'ed him in their 2nd fight but was saved by the ringside doctor coz of the damage margarito had in his orbital bone from the pacquiao fight. mayweather got cotto scrambling in the 12th round of their fight. broken nose or not, trout has a good chance of stopping cotto
                    No way in hell. Trout barely pressed Delvin Rodriguez, he's not stopping Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X