Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember I told you Abril schools Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Captain Obvious. I don't think anyone thinks Rios can beat Matthyse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post

You're in red for a reason, you're a c0ck and you don't know **** about boxing and only pipe up once others have. Bangwadoning b1txh who can't form his own opnion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        I think his pressure MIGHT get him a decision but I pray to God that dan-cov is absolutely right in that Matthysse beats Rios

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          You're in red for a reason, you're a c0ck and you don't know **** about boxing and only pipe up once others have. Bangwadoning b1txh who can't form his own opnion.
          Lol you WOULD care about being green or red. I look forward to more genius predictions from you, you obviously know so much ROFL

Comment

Such an angry and bitter little person. Your life must suck if seeing another person succeed is all it takes for you to get all worked up like that.
            LOL

Comment

anyone who can focus and stick to a very very easy gameplan can school rios, so thats not sayin much. no offense of course...

Comment

Nobody beats Lucas at 140, let alone a face first guy like Rios.

Matthysse is a living, breathing, walking, talking, sodomy machine in the ring.

Lucas by way of 6th round sexual assault.

Comment

people still sleeping on swift

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    people still sleeping on swift
                    'Swift' gets his **** pushed in by Matthysse in the 3rd round.

Afterwards they charge Lucas with the crime of incest - For both son'ing and ****ing Garcia publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      and you all laughed, I predicted the robbery etc, I am telling you right now, Lucas Matthysse puts Rios in a coma!

I assure you, Matthysse will bury him in the most brutal, one-sided fashion EVER!

Tbf that yop don't even beat Prescott or my little brother. What a mother ****ing, 1-D bum. Why was I on the fence? Both ****, as bad as each other!
                      Two brawlers with no skill slugging it out.

Lucas, Garcia, Marquez etc etc DESTROYS that bum-ass gob****e.

My word I pray he fights Lucas, you'll see what a clown he really is.
                      brother, i've been on the matthysse train since it first took off (around the time he fought harris actually, haha) but yeah, matthysse whoops rios imo as well. i don't see top rank doing it unfortunately. plus, i want to see him get a crack at danny garcia's belts first. then they could try and make a rios fight. still don't think top rank will do it though. i just have a feeling about it. hell, i'm still not sure if gbp will put garcia in there matthysse even. haha, they'll probably do a khan rematch after this morales rematch. let's hope no though, matthysse deserves a shot at those titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X