No announcement yet.

There is no hope,and I know it now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no hope,and I know it now

Shanes dead. In the end, he still couldnt pull the trigger on Rick his best friend. Shane had him dead to rights, and couldnt pull the trigger. He could kill anyone else at will, but not Rick. Dales dead, Shanes dead, MAX version of the Punisher is dead. The world is changing, Im just a relic of a bygone era now. This new world is soft and too liberal for me. I think im gonna refuse to pay my bills,go to work, or get the mail out of the mailbox. **** it, everytime I get to liken someone they gotta die and im still here. Shane was smart, wherever he went, that mossberg 590 and glock 17 went with him. Damn CNN and all those stupid disney movies. Damn all the hippy tree loving, SUV hating liberals. The whole damn world has just passed me on by. I woke up under the damn moonlight and thought it was 2002 again, the good days...but no I wake up to find Shane dead with a bullet between his eyes. Ah **** it all, im gonna go see that stripper again or just sit in my house and refuse to come out again. There is no hope, and I do know it now. . .

R.I.P. Officer Shane Walsh
    [IMG][/IMG]

You are the most suicidal person I have ever seen

Comment

Comment

I would go see that stripper.

Comment

do-si-do, Oh, yo, ho, hello there. Oh yeah don't think I won't go there, Go to the Beirut and do a show there.

Comment

"We are never quite prepared for so many to die. Oh, we do expect the occasional empty chair. A salute to fallen comrades. But this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever higher. We are prepared to loose some of us, but we are never prepared to loose all of us. And there is the great trap General. When you attack, you must hold nothing back. You must commit yourself totally. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle."

Comment

DAMN the world is tooooo SOFT for me

Comment

Working...
              X