No announcement yet.

looks like Top Rank is already promoting the replacement fight for Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    Abril said it himself he was invited by carl moretti to attend the conference few days ago. matte rof fact rey sanchez the guy who shot the video was talking about rios vs abril over the weekend, but i paid no attention to that
    I think you were the one that said Gamboa had to sign an extension to fight Rios like Cotto had to, to fight Chavez Jr. and Pacquiao. I don't blame Gamboa for wanting to leaving scumbag Arum.

Comment

They knew the fight wasn't happening. I don't buy Gamboa all of a sudden didn't show up and then some random dude shows up ready to jump in for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        They knew the fight wasn't happening. I don't buy Gamboa all of a sudden didn't show up and then some random dude shows up ready to jump in for a fight.
        exactly...................

Comment

Man I hope this fight doesn't fall through, I paid tickets to see Rios-Gamboa not Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            Man I hope this fight doesn't fall through, I paid tickets to see Rios-Gamboa not Abril.
            fight aint happening man.sorry to hear you paid for tickets.they already have a replacement ready so you cant get a refund.......you can always sell the tickets tho

Comment

i feel bad for you bro , hopefully this will get resolved. i was gonna buy them on friday but had a scheduling conflict

Comment

I don't want to see Rios - Abril

Comment

D@mn that is some OG **** Arum just pulled. Get fans to buy tickets to a fight that wasn't gonna happen at bigger fight price then replace the opponent with a guy who would have brought ticket prices down. But now all the fans who bought the big fight tickets can't get a refund. Arum paper chasin for real!!!

Comment

dam my dude...same thing happened to me during the first time Wlad and Haye was gonna lock up..I got my tickets early and then Haye pulled out and Wlad ended fighting Chaguev....I didn't return my tickets and I didn't bother going to that fight...I just took the lost...charged it to the game!!

Comment

This all seems a bit strange.

It all fell into place a little too perfectly. If they knew he wasn't coming, but another fighter is just there on hand....strange. Hey-ho, **** happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X