Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont see how you can try to be realistic. Its a zombie series for **** sake. Their will always be WTF moments. I thought season 4 has been good so far. The finale was GREAT. I felt emotionally invested in the characters and felt some type of way when it looked like Rick, Tyrone and Michione were about to die.

I hope it gets better and they find another great nemesis like the govenor. I didnt like him at first but I liked the two episodes just about him because it saw him get emotionally invested and go back to **** we need to survive im taking over. Hershall dying was a must IMO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      I dont see how you can try to be realistic. Its a zombie series for **** sake. Their will always be WTF moments. I thought season 4 has been good so far. The finale was GREAT. I felt emotionally invested in the characters and felt some type of way when it looked like Rick, Tyrone and Michione were about to die.

I hope it gets better and they find another great nemesis like the govenor. I didnt like him at first but I liked the two episodes just about him because it saw him get emotionally invested and go back to **** we need to survive im taking over. Hershall dying was a must IMO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

NEGAN

Negan would rape the Gov like a lil' *****. Negan is one bad ass mother ****er

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        I'm back on season 2 right now and its not that bad. People say nothing happened on that farm but it aint so.

- Carl got shot
        - Shane constantly looking off to the side and rubbing his head
        - Sophia goes missing
        - Power struggle between Rick and Shane
        - Dumb b*tch gets pregnant
        - Glenn ****s Maggie
        - Shane ****s the other dumb b*tch Andrea
        - The black cholo and his homies kidnap Glenn.
        - The dramatic barn scene where we find out Sophia turned.
        - T Dog is still weak and useless.
        Shane made season 2 ok imo..

Well actually the season really wasn't bad.. you had some great episodes in there..

First episode..Zombie highway..

When Shane kills otis..

Midseason Finale.. Barn opening

Dale gets ripped open by zombie episode

Hershel/Rick/Glenn go drinking episode and get attacked by another group..

Rick kills Shane episode..

Final episode..

The problem was with most of the other episodes.. it was 30mins filler then last 10 mins something exciting to keep ur interest..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't understand your beef with Rick and calling him a bad actor. I don't see it.
          He's not always terrible, but he often does a bad job with the most dramatic scenes. The worst thing an actor can do is remind me that I'm watching someone pretend to be someone else. That guy always makes me aware I'm watching an actor.

I really can't stand him. Can never keep the accent straight, always pulls out really stupid facial expressions, the mannerisms he adopted as his trademarks just make me laugh, he's terrible as a lead actor. Should have cast the Rick actor as Shane and the Shane actor as Rick. It felt to me like they each would have done a much better job if the roles were reversed. I can buy this guy playing Rick as the backstabbing, jealous guy much more than as the man leading a group of apocalyptic survivors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            NEGAN

Negan would rape the Gov like a lil' *****. Negan is one bad ass mother ****er

Thing is, how neutered would Negan be on television? Obviously he can't say like 90% of his best lines. If they bring him to TV I hope they don't change him too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Thing is, how neutered would Negan be on television? Obviously he can't say like 90% of his best lines. If they bring him to TV I hope they don't change him too much.

TV wise, we might not see Negan till season 6 or 7. Negan has become one of my favorite comic villians, he's ****ing awesome.

Comment

• It's December 11th, that means TWD issue 118 is out. Gonna go torrent that in a bit.

I won't say much about Negan but yeah he's bad as hell. *******/jerk/heartless man. Governor showed a lot of emotions in the comic and series, from his daughter's death, to "changing", to all that crap. Negan does none of that, he is just a terrible person.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  It's December 11th, that means TWD issue 118 is out. Gonna go torrent that in a bit.

I won't say much about Negan but yeah he's bad as hell. *******/jerk/heartless man. Governor showed a lot of emotions in the comic and series, from his daughter's death, to "changing", to all that crap. Negan does none of that, he is just a terrible person.

Negan is an awesome villian! I really hope Rick gives him a great death.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    AMC has allowed TWD series do a lot of nasty stuff. I never in my wildest dreams thought AMC would allow the head chopping scene. And especially how they allowed it, like they actually showed the sword making contact with the neck and everything.

But as far as Negan's vocabulary goes, what is AMC's policy on foul language? Guy makes sentences out of the F bomb.
                    Last edited by -Kev-; 12-11-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Negan is an awesome villian! I really hope Rick gives him a great death.
                      I don't want to see Negan right now, it would be too soon after Gov.

Comment

Working...
                      X