Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant's Sick Hatred For Floyd (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Roy Jones.
    Floyd Mayweather.
    Lennox Lewis.
    Antonio Tarver.
    Bernard Hopkins.

Anybody else see something they all have in common? Larry is a racist old piece of **** and that is coming from a white guy. A drunk ass mother fcuking racist!

Annoying drunken idiot with his snidey comments.
    Marvin Hagler
    Vernon Forrest

Comment

It takes some gall to accuse Larry Merchant with a lack of professionalism when your favourite little boxer false-cracked (SEE surprise punched) his opponent and then went on a tirade screaming in the face of a senior citizen when asked about it. And illegally assaulted numerous other innocent persons in the street. And was involved with the shooting of another person.

E

Comment

Larry sucked off Shane that night.

Comment

Merchant has been covering boxing for 50 years. He might be an old man now but he has a right to his opinion. It's just that Mayweather cannot handle being told different. The man needs to get over himself and stop surrounding himself with a bunch of "yes" men, perhaps he will be able to handle criticism more sensibly.

Comment

I'm not gonna sit here and cry and complain about who was in the right and the wrong between Floyd and Larry there. I'm just laughing my balls off about it and all these sigs with Merchant's bug eyed look after Floyd told him that he never gives him a fair shake.

A part of me doens't really care for Merchant because he is opinionated, but a part of me is really fond of him too, because he tells how he feels even though he is kind of unfairly biased toward offensive minded fighters. I just think he's funny above all. And I hope HBO keeps him. And he admitted after getting outside of the ring that he couldn't kick Floyd's ass. But to think of Merchant as a pussy or a microphone tough guy is a wrong analogy. You can tell the dude was a scrapper in his younger days. Former college line backer. He knows about sports more than you think he does.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              Larry sucked off Shane that night.

I don't mind that he like certain Boxers styles, he has every right to root for whomever he wants. But when it comes to ask them questions, you have to be as fair and professional to all of them. It don't matter if he doesn't like their styles, or how they conducts themselves in and out of the ring, but he must give them their own times to answers his questions in whichever way they see fit. If you satisfy with one guy's answer, then you must be satisfy with other guy's answer as well.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-19-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

The guy is a racist fool, quote me on it! He has a different way of question fighters who he doesnt like and most of them are of ethnic minority, Show me an interview where he has question boxers of other race the way he does black or latino fighter.

I saw this fool laugh with Hatton even though Hatton was mauling, wrestling and fouling all night in one of his fights in america, I have seen this fool give people like Pacquiao, Pavlik a pass on his line of questioning, You have to be a damn fool to try and down play the way Merchant has been behaving when it comes to fighters he doesnt like..

If he questions all fighters the same way then i have zero problem with him but nope,He even did that same ***** with Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  The guy is a racist fool, quote me on it! He has a different way of question fighters who he doesnt like and most of them are of ethnic minority, Show me an interview where he has question boxers of other race the way he does black or latino fighter.

I saw this fool laugh with Hatton even though Hatton was mauling, wrestling and fouling all night in one of his fights in america, I have seen this fool give people like Pacquiao, Pavlik a pass on his line of questioning, You have to be a damn fool to try and down play the way Merchant has been behaving when it comes to fighters he doesnt like..

If he questions all fighters the same way then i have zero problem with him but nope,He even did that same ***** with Naz.

^^^^This..........

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    Correct. Larry really only cares for brawlers and come forward fighters. In recent years he also hates the fact Floyd introduced OST knowing it would be a stumbling block in making the Pacquiao fight.

Larry though gave Floyd his dues even after Floyd stopped Ortiz with his sucker punches.
                    thats a lie because he HATED haglers guts with a passion LOL

Comment

criticizing people who happen to be latinos and blacks = racism

Floyd making racist statements against Filipinos,Asians = not racism

Comment

Working...
                      X