No announcement yet.

**** sex in is nasty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** sex in is nasty

which of you sick bastids are in to that nasty ass, gaping *******, elasticized to the point where you can even hold in your doo doo?

gross man, gross!

I'm into dat shit

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
      I'm into dat shit
      yeah, i didn't mind it until this broad had me hitting the booty hole. then when she got up to go to the bathroom there was crap all over me dick! sick!! on top of that, i went into the bathroom to clean up and this sick broad (who was peeing on the toilet) saw the big pile of crap on my member and what did she do? pulled it off with her hands and then proceeded to clean my penis off....with mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next day we went to work, we worked together, and she keep sending me e-mails about her stomach was bothering her from the night before. i told her she should stop eating dookie. that should fix her problem right up.

never again!

Comment

I've heard this problem from other dudes, but Ive banged many a bitch in her ass and never not once have I got shit on my dick. Have went ATM on quite a few of them too.

Comment

Some playas swear by it for me it aint a thing i do..

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            yeah, i didn't mind it until this broad had me hitting the booty hole. then when she got up to go to the bathroom there was crap all over me dick! sick!! on top of that, i went into the bathroom to clean up and this sick broad (who was peeing on the toilet) saw the big pile of crap on my member and what did she do? pulled it off with her hands and then proceeded to clean my penis off....with mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next day we went to work, we worked together, and she keep sending me e-mails about her stomach was bothering her from the night before. i told her she should stop eating dookie. that should fix her problem right up.

never again!
            hahaha lmao

Thats gross bro, but atleast you have a great story you can tell your grand children.

Comment

Horton thats some straight out nasty ghetto bucket youve picked up there G
              I would'nt be returning that b itches phonecalls put it that way homie

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Horton thats some straight out nasty ghetto bucket youve picked up there G
                I would'nt be returning that b itches phonecalls put it that way homie
                straight goods bro! we're still friends - but ever she wants to get together for a session it's 'sorry baby, i got plans. let's talk next week.' lol

the thing is, she is far from ghetto. born in belize with money, BIG money - she's just a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  straight goods bro! we're still friends - but ever she wants to get together for a session it's 'sorry baby, i got plans. let's talk next week.' lol

the thing is, she is far from ghetto. born in belize with money, BIG money - she's just a freak.
                  Imagine the other playas shes done the same thing with though T
                  I hope you didnt kiss her

Not on the lips anyway

And those rich types are some freaky Hoes lol

Least you got yours though G but it made me feel violently ill for a few seconds there readin it..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Imagine the other playas shes done the same thing with though T
                    I hope you didnt kiss her

Not on the lips anyway

And those rich types are some freaky Hoes lol

Least you got yours though G but it made me feel violently ill for a few seconds there readin it..
                    nah, kissing girls who are not my lady is a no-no. NO, HELL NO! many women find it offensive but too damn bad.

sorry to have grossed you out bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X