Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-28-2010, 05:24 AM #21
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 135,244.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
This hot chick came up to me today and we started talking for like 10 min. She told me that she always wanted to speak to me but I always had my ipod on. So guys leave you're ipod in your gym bag and start being more social.
Yeah but that's all that happens with you. You talk and they want to **** you but you go home.
PainKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:31 AM #22
Banned

PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

I never play music.

I don't need music to motivate me and my gym was a proper gym where women were banned.

I aint a gay, I just prefer to go gym with men who actually do thigns right and are strong and big. Something to compete with. It was mainly weights.

I have now joined a closer gym which is a gym that has women and it's one of those kind of fancy gyms with all sorts of ****. It was a cheaper deal but I ahd to pay 2 years up front. It's called energie if anyone in the UK knows them.

I find women a distraction. Maybe for swimming and **** they are good to look at, but when you need to train hard it's not a good thing.

The only girl I want with me is my own, but I get a lil paranoid when she gets perved on so I tell her to go when it's womens only.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:31 AM #23
Banned

MONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 317,583.06
No Message - M O N E Y No Message - M O N E Y No Message - M O N E Y thunderdome legend - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

On my cardio days I'll bring my iPod, when doing weights I don't.
Can't understand why people do that?
I need to be fully concentrated when doing weights.
MONEY 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:33 AM #24
Banned

MONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond reputeMONEY 32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 317,583.06
No Message - M O N E Y No Message - M O N E Y No Message - M O N E Y thunderdome legend - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
I never play music.

I don't need music to motivate me and my gym was a proper gym where women were banned.

I aint a gay, I just prefer to go gym with men who actually do thigns right and are strong and big. Something to compete with. It was mainly weights.

I have now joined a closer gym which is a gym that has women and it's one of those kind of fancy gyms with all sorts of ****. It was a cheaper deal but I ahd to pay 2 years up front. It's called energie if anyone in the UK knows them.

I find women a distraction. Maybe for swimming and **** they are good to look at, but when you need to train hard it's not a good thing.

The only girl I want with me is my own, but I get a lil paranoid when she gets perved on so I tell her to go when it's womens only.
Same thing with me.

My girlfriend was talking about moving from her gym to mine cause it was closer to home, So I got her a guest pass to try it out and see what she thought.

Guys perving at her really pissed me off.
MONEY 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:40 AM #25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M O N E Y 3 2 View Post
Same thing with me.

My girlfriend was talking about moving from her gym to mine cause it was closer to home, So I got her a guest pass to try it out and see what she thought.

Guys perving at her really pissed me off.
Yeah me too.

I can't go fighting them because I perve on girls too. It's a normal man thing to do
Old 09-28-2010, 06:25 AM #26
Kin yer taste the blood?

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,759,582,176,380,347.00
Total Points: 6,759,582,176,487,636.00
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Faith, hope, love, luck - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

Some of these gym girls are so bait, though - what with them wearing those tiiiiiiiiight-ass, butt-hutting leggings/tank tops and shaking their stuff on the treadmill for all the men to see. With them it's like a game of 'pick the best ass' or 'hunt the visible panty line'. Mucho distraction!

And there's this one Oriental beezy who does mat stretches in the middle of the room, and she sits there for half an hour doing splits with her legs wiiiiiiide open and contorting herself into all sorts of whacky positions to get warmed up. :laff2: As if she doesn't know all the guys are pervin' over her.

They're fully aware of their powers over us menfolk.
PittyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:28 AM #27
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,005,896,908,180,740,374,528.00
Total Points: 4,005,896,908,280,740,970,496.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyPat View Post
Some of these gym girls are so bait, though - what with them wearing those tiiiiiiiiight-ass, butt-hutting leggings/tank tops and shaking their stuff on the treadmill for all the men to see. With them it's like a game of 'pick the best ass' or 'hunt the visible panty line'. Mucho distraction!

And there's this one Oriental beezy who does mat stretches in the middle of the room, and she sits there for half an hour doing splits with her legs wiiiiiiide open and contorting herself into all sorts of whacky positions to get warmed up. :laff2: As if she doesn't know all the guys are pervin' over her.

They're fully aware of their powers over us menfolk.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

i just got a hardon reading ur post. girls love the attention, they just pretend like they don't know what's going on.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:29 AM #28
Viva Gareth Bale!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,125,864,418,426,957.50
Total Points: 4,125,864,418,609,451.00
so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* because - *Boss Lady* 
i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* king - *Boss Lady* 
leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* Jonesy - *Boss Lady* 
Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* Take this instead of making me use dildo, hon. - led 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

There are like no girls at all at the gym I go to back home.
SirTomJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:31 AM #29
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,005,896,908,180,740,374,528.00
Total Points: 4,005,896,908,280,740,970,496.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir TomJones View Post
There are like no girls at all at the gym I go to back home.
no girls.

u must be in really great shape then.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:43 AM #30
floyd gobbler

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,458,537,186,329.00
Total Points: 246,458,537,309,407.09
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Sorry to crash the convo, but does anyone think a lot these hot looking chicks might be paid by certain co-ed, modernized clubs to attract more
male customers?

I visited a gym with a buddy of mine just to look around and get more details on their membership, and these two hot chicks were doing their thing on the stair stepper facing the mirror. They had leotards and leggings on and when they were done, they were bending and stretching every which way while we stood by the counter just flabbergasted. They noticed we were watching.

Needless to say, we were distracted and forgot the membership details.

We didn't join cause it was too far from where we worked.
MindBat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
don't, gym?, headphones, wear, you're

User Tag List