No announcement yet.

[HELP] - Unlocking a T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] - Unlocking a T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl

I put the sim card and the phone doesnt want to receive or make any calls.. does this mean the cell is locked?? its from T-mobile and i thought it was suppose to work just by using putting my sim card on it...

do i have to unlock it or what?? please somebody help me!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my boriqua friend! go here www.crackberry.com register and go to the forums. Find the blackberry pearl forum and ask questions there. It is a great live site with many blackberry users and you will find an answer to your question there. while you're at it roam the boards and learn everything the berry can do and even download some cool apps and themes for your phone. Good luck keep us posted.

Comment

^^ thanks man.. i will try that

Comment

What's up Mellow? Where did you buy it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jordan View Post
            What's up Mellow? Where did you buy it from?
            wassup kid how u doing!! ???

no where one friend of mine just gave it to me.... maybe is broke and thats why he gave it to me

i try with other phone and it work from the first try. .so i think the cell is just fuc ked up.....

but he told me that the cell was originally from the states.... maybe is that it just has a different configuration or anything like that.......

i already run a master reset but still not working...

Comment

It could be two things mellow..The phone could be locked ie to a certain network and you need to unlock it or it could be blocked from the service provider which you would need to get the ime code to unblock it..Most places do this online though illegal or not..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                It could be two things mellow..The phone could be locked ie to a certain network and you need to unlock it or it could be blocked from the service provider which you would need to get the ime code to unblock it..Most places do this online though illegal or not..

the IME code?

i think i need to do my homework.. i dont know what that means....

i mean.. the phone looks like is not damaged... its only like it has no signal...i put the sim card and it recognize the contacts and message and info on my phone but just not signal...

Comment

i have software that can crack this sh.it easy... usb cable and XP PRO is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    wassup kid how u doing!! ???

no where one friend of mine just gave it to me.... maybe is broke and thats why he gave it to me

i try with other phone and it work from the first try. .so i think the cell is just fuc ked up.....

but he told me that the cell was originally from the states.... maybe is that it just has a different configuration or anything like that.......

i already run a master reset but still not working...
                    I'm good, thanks.

The phone might be locked as Gully mentioned. They probably have software available that you can DL to unlock it, but you will also need a USB cable.

Comment

Working...
                    X