No announcement yet.

Robbery at the Petrol Pumps.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery at the Petrol Pumps.

Anyone sick with the ever rising prices of Diesel and Petrol at the pumps? It's a disgrace. It rises by a penny or so nearly every month and apparently an increase of two pence per litre is scheduled for April.

How can the government get away with this?! Now we know there is a war happening in the desert and this may put the oil price up...fair enough. What i don't understand is how the government raise the fuel duty, instead of lowering...or infact..just FREEZE it! For god's sake, i never thought i'd see the day that the number on the litre counter was higher than the cost counter at the pump.

Utterly terrible. Are the politicians mad? Or is it just because we pay there fuel expenses anyway.

It really gets to me.

Rant over.

**** ya then!

if it's just me!

Wankers!

Comment

I just drive up....fill the tank and drive away.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        I just drive up....fill the tank and drive away.
        thats because in america fuel is cheap as chips.... aint it in your constitution or summot to have fuel at a decent price?

mickey your right mate its beyond a ****ing joke nowadays. im only just out of uni, i can barely afford to run my ****ty 1.4 litre engine

Comment

I just tend to walk whereever I have to go, I like a good long walk plus helps save the pennies

Comment

It currently costs me £180 a week in Fuel to run my Motor.
            And yes I think it is a ****ing disgrace.
            Especially with road tax and Insurance on top.

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
              thats because in america fuel is cheap as chips.... aint it in your constitution or summot to have fuel at a decent price?

mickey your right mate its beyond a ****ing joke nowadays. im only just out of uni, i can barely afford to run my ****ty 1.4 litre engine
              Its over 3 dollars a gallon....Thats not cheap and no there is nothing that guarantees us fair gas prices.

Comment

Its over 3 dollars a gallon....Thats not cheap and no there is nothing that guarantees us fair gas prices.
                my bad mate i thought i'd read that somewhere before, must be getting confused

Comment

Hahahaha that's about £1.50 mate - it costs £1.09 for a LITRE of diesel!

I drive 750 miles a week. It costs me a ****ing fortune, it's a joke. Why does Britain have to be so ****ing expensive? It takes the piss, everything costs more here than it does elsewhere. I love my country but I wish I lived somewhere else lol.

Comment

My ****ing god. 1.50 for a gallon.

****ing hell...it's a sorry state of affairs in this country.

Comment

Working...
                    X