No announcement yet.

Name some movies that supposed to be good but you didn't like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    The Departed. I thought it was an inferior version of Infernal Affairs, I was right.
    Exactly and it was a remake of a recent movie at the time

Infernal Affairs 1 and 2 were much better

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      You know, I'm probably going to be in the minority on this one, but I was pretty disappointed by Wolf of Wall Street.

It felt like 90% of the movie was DiCaprio and his homeys just snorting coke and partying. And it was a f**king three hour film.
      I totally agree.. DiCaprio acted well but the movie was more about nude women, sex and coke..

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        The Boondock Saints - what a awful ****in cheesy piece of garbage that film was

This is another movie where my head hurt so bad that I had to take breaks to complete it.. one of my colleagues referred this movie to me, he is not in my team any more..

Comment

• Forrest Gump- Awful in every way imaginable.

Pulp Fiction- A pretty good movie but vastly overrated by critics and fans alike.

Be Cool- Other than the Rock and Vince Vaughn's parts, that was horrible.

Bad Lieutenant(Harvey Keitel)- I'd seen praise for this and it had solid reviews on Amazon. God. That was the worst pile of **** ever made. Terrible in every way. If you're shooting up by the end, it's natural.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            You know, I'm probably going to be in the minority on this one, but I was pretty disappointed by Wolf of Wall Street.

It felt like 90% of the movie was DiCaprio and his homeys just snorting coke and partying. And it was a f**king three hour film.
            It's usually best to show a likeable side to the main character in a movie. In this, there is nothing to like about this scumbag. He's even ripping people off to this day with BS get rich seminars. A total piece of **** all the way who'd be very happy to steal your money. And yes, 90% of it was a debauch.

Comment

• Most comic adaptation movies i dont like. Every batman flick with christian bale i didnt like it.

Speaking of Departed. It was a weak copy of the original version.

Transformers all sucked tooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Most comic adaptation movies i dont like. Every batman flick with christian bale i didnt like it.

Speaking of Departed. It was a weak copy of the original version.

Transformers all sucked tooo.
                I liked watching the Departed and it had plenty of surprises but in the end, I wondered what the point was. I honestly don't think there was one. Just get a good crime story going and then kill everybody in the end. No point.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Bad Lieutenant(Harvey Keitel)- I'd seen praise for this and it had solid reviews on Amazon. God. That was the worst pile of **** ever made. Terrible in every way. If you're shooting up by the end, it's natural.
                  I agree, it's one of the very worst I've ever seen.

It makes no sense to me why anyone would like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Forrest Gump- Awful in every way imaginable.

Pulp Fiction- A pretty good movie but vastly overrated by critics and fans alike.

Be Cool- Other than the Rock and Vince Vaughn's parts, that was horrible.

I've always wanted to see Bad Lieutenant. Only because I've heard it's a masterpiece. Can you tell me more on why it's crap? I've been searching for it for younkers. Don't know if I should keep wasting my time. To add to the list Lord of the rings(looks like a TV movie), Natrual born killers(what a mess),2001(Just boring). Now this one I might cop flack for but Godfather. It's to slow paced and it doesn't even compare with Scarface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                      The big lebowski
                      Lord of the rings trilogy
                      Scarface
                      The big Lebowski is possibly one of the greatest comedies of all time. Shut the f>ck up Donny.

Comment

Working...
                      X