Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bellew didn't knock Haye out of ring who would've won a decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Bellew would have won the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Bellew would have still won a decision i think.

Let's not act like Haye was looking spectacular or even good before he was injured. He looked like a shot fighter even before the injury happened.
      This!!!

Check my thread, the fight was close before the injury. Bellew was making Haye miss wildly and catching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        This!!!

Check my thread, the fight was close before the injury. Bellew was making Haye miss wildly and catching him.
        I agree Bellew was performing really well before the injury, much more skillful that I had thought he would be. What I was literally shocked at was post-injury. Bellew literally couldn't hurt a broken and semi-paralyzed Haye, sometimes afraid to engage, Haye actually seemed to be looking for the knockout more keenly than Bellew, certainly Haye was looking for engagement and exchanges. I was suprised at how Bellew seemed to be afraid to engage with this injured powerless foe infront of him. My respect for him has definitely gone down despite displaying the best defense i've seen from him early on.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
          I agree Bellew was performing really well before the injury, much more skillful that I had thought he would be. What I was literally shocked at was post-injury. Bellew literally couldn't hurt a broken and semi-paralyzed Haye, sometimes afraid to engage, Haye actually seemed to be looking for the knockout more keenly than Bellew, certainly Haye was looking for engagement and exchanges. I was suprised at how Bellew seemed to be afraid to engage with this injured powerless foe infront of him. My respect for him has definitely gone down despite displaying the best defense i've seen from him early on.
          Bellew was gassed a bit because he's not used to the weight. Plus he felt Haye's power and knows he's a monster puncher. So why risk it when you have it in the bag?

Comment

Seriously rewatch the fight. Hopefully there's a rematch every single person watching knows there is a clear skill gap between these two. I was a fan of Bellew more than Haye and wanted him to win this fight(mainly cause of Haye's arrogance), but common lol, are we boxing fans or what? All I saw in the first five rounds was a ticking timebomb, suprisingly the timebomb ended up being Haye's body falling apart.

If there is a rematch, willing to put up every point I have on this website for a Haye win via KO
            bellew used his jab when he needed to , then outfoght the man. it was clear cut david the gob****e who fought two nomarks his last two fights. forgot that bellew fought two title fights. cheers toe won me forty for a tenner

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Bellew was gassed a bit because he's not used to the weight. Plus he felt Haye's power and knows he's a monster puncher. So why risk it when you have it in the bag?
              I get that approach, but I didn't know Bellew was that kind of fighter. I thought he would certainly have go 'guns blazing' on a wounded/visibly injured foe. Certainly if Bellew was injured like that Haye would've just ran at him going ballistic.

Do you reckon bellew would win a rematch?

Comment

I get that approach, but I didn't know Bellew was that kind of fighter. I thought he would certainly have go 'guns blazing' on a wounded/visibly injured foe. Certainly if Bellew was injured like that Haye would've just ran at him going ballistic.

Do you reckon bellew would win a rematch?
                Don't know tbh. I think Haye is done.

Comment

Working...
                X