Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko brothers shell out over $270,000 to equip army unit warring in east Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    The quicker the terrorists are wiped out and the less military casualties, the better.
    Ethnic Russian people, the majority in parts of eastern Ukraine (which was given to Ukraine in good faith by the Russians many years ago) are NOT "terrorists".

To "wipe them out" would be genocide. Ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine are just people who want to be FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Ethnic Russian people, the majority in parts of eastern Ukraine (which was given to Ukraine in good faith by the Russians many years ago) are NOT "terrorists".

To "wipe them out" would be genocide. Ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine are just people who want to be FREE.

Oh, no one wants to wipe out an entire population ... people don't have a problem with peaceful 'Russians' (although you are wrong, East Ukraine is NOT filled with a 'majority' of Ethnic Russians...they are just predominantly Russian-speaking. In the South, that's another story.

The majority of regular people in the East are sick and tired of the disruption caused by the terrorists, and simply don't want any conflict at all in their region...the terrorists refuse to abide with ceasefires, and refuse to co-operate...carrying out cowardly attacks with ambush tactics on the army. The sooner these GROUPS are wiped out the better.

EDIT - as an update, the president is about to introduce martial law in the East...after the terrorists refused to abide with the ceasefire...about time!
      http://tvi.ua/new/2014/06/30/poroshe...ukrayiny___zmi

The civilians are an integral part of the make-up of Ukraine...they are a very hard working group, but do have historical ties towards Russia and have sort of grown accustomed to life under Russia's influence, added to all the Russian media they have consumed over their lifetimes.
      Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 06-30-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          Oh, no one wants to wipe out an entire population ... people don't have a problem with peaceful 'Russians' (although you are wrong, East Ukraine is NOT filled with a 'majority' of Ethnic Russians...they are just predominantly Russian-speaking. In the South, that's another story.

The majority of regular people in the East are sick and tired of the disruption caused by the terrorists, and simply don't want any conflict at all in their region...the terrorists refuse to abide with ceasefires, and refuse to co-operate...carrying out cowardly attacks with ambush tactics on the army. The sooner these GROUPS are wiped out the better.

EDIT - as an update, the president is about to introduce martial law in the East...after the terrorists refused to abide with the ceasefire...about time!
          http://tvi.ua/new/2014/06/30/poroshe...ukrayiny___zmi

The civilians are an integral part of the make-up of Ukraine...they are a very hard working group, but do have historical ties towards Russia and have sort of grown accustomed to life under Russia's influence, added to all the Russian media they have consumed over their lifetimes.
          I believe that Russia's statehood originated in the Ukraine region and also, that is where the Russian Orthodox Church was founded. (Gotta check my facts) Moscow was just a trading post during that period of time and this is why Ukraine is so important to modern-day Russians and why so many now-Ukrainians associate so closely with Russia.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I remember from school.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            I believe that Russia's statehood originated in the Ukraine region and also, that is where the Russian Orthodox Church was founded. (Gotta check my facts) Moscow was just a trading post during that period of time and this is why Ukraine is so important to modern-day Russians and why so many now-Ukrainians associate so closely with Russia.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I remember from school.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus

Comment

Working...
            X