No announcement yet.

The Female Cop Shot During "Russian Roulette"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Murder, attempted rape, conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with evidence. And that's just some of it.

That's no headbutt injury. Who in the hell headbutts a car...with their eye ????

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      He headbutted her fist.

They done fu cked up.

Comment

He headbutted her fist.

They done fu cked up.
        Maybe he/they tried raping and she did that to him somehow and then he blew her away?

Comment

Maybe he/they tried raping and she did that to him somehow and then he blew her away?
          No maybe about it.

Comment

No maybe about it.
            Would you wager on D.A. charging him/them with murder 1 or 2, or the negligent homicide crap he/they are trying to pull?

Comment

Would you wager on D.A. charging him/them with murder 1 or 2, or the negligent homicide crap he/they are trying to pull?
              Mr Magoo would get at least voluntary manslaughter, without a plea deal. I'm guessing he won't be able to logically demonstrate how the car caused that injury.

I'm betting they ''cop'' a plea to a series of lesser charges. 5 yrs + 5 pro. Must serve 100 %.

Comment

Mr Magoo would get at least voluntary manslaughter, without a plea deal. I'm guessing he won't be able to logically demonstrate how the car caused that injury.

I'm betting they ''cop'' a plea to a series of lesser charges. 5 yrs + 5 pro. Must serve 100 %.
                Could be. Nothing would surprise me. But it's fucced up given you listed more charges he probably deserves.

Comment

Could be. Nothing would surprise me. But it's fucced up given you listed more charges he probably deserves.
                  Throw every charge at them, just in case. I bet they even picked her pocket. Petty larceny in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                  X