No announcement yet.

Women with pugilist dementia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women with pugilist dementia?

I've just realized that I've never encountered a female fighter who was punch drunk or even exhibiting symptoms of the onset of the syndrome. Is it because women's boxing as a widespread sport is a recent phenomenon and they aren't old enough to suffer from it yet? Have I just not met enough female fighters? What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
    I've just realized that I've never encountered a female fighter who was punch drunk or even exhibiting symptoms of the onset of the syndrome. Is it because women's boxing as a widespread sport is a recent phenomenon and they aren't old enough to suffer from it yet? Have I just not met enough female fighters? What do you guys think?
    i read somewhere that the symptoms don't show up right away, sometimes it takes 15 or 20 years. also, there probably aren't as many women who taken as many beatings in the ring as there are men who've made careers out of taking punishment and giving it out. when there are women who have a lot of fights and they start getting older, i think we'll see it more.

if u really want too, though, i'd interview some of anne wolfe's victims in a few years, or the dutch destroyer's (lucia rijker)

Comment

I've noticed in womens fights the ref stops it alot earlier then in mens. As soon as a one of the women are hurt/in danger of going down the ref stops it

Comment

women don tfight as long as man

Comment

I think that womens boxing should be illegal, as it already is in some countries. It disgusts me. Women - at least feminine women - have bodies that are not designed to be punched - slender necks, breasts, etc.

ww

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
            I think that womens boxing should be illegal, as it already is in some countries. It disgusts me. Women - at least feminine women - have bodies that are not designed to be punched - slender necks, breasts, etc.

ww

I hate seeing them take shots to the womb. Thats ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post

they are designed to be licked all over like a cat would ( or i would) and then given mixed race babies

ww
              Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              I hate seeing them take shots to the womb. Thats ****ed up.
              diego corrales doesn't mind giving them a few shots to the womb

Comment

Womens boxing - just another depraved symptom of a decadent and dying society.

ww

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                  diego corrales doesn't mind giving them a few shots to the womb
                  lol nice hahaha

Comment

You won't have to hear much from women's boxing once Ann Wolfe destroys Laila Ali. That is if the ***** will ever grow a pair and allow it to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X