Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...does Spence still bulldoze Thurman after what you saw this past saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...does Spence still bulldoze Thurman after what you saw this past saturday?

I haven't seen the fight yet, but a lot of people are writing Spence off based on what happened in the ring last weekend.

What's your opinion on this?

Yes.
    43.59%
    No.
    56.41%

Yes Thurman is not what he was his two fights since a long lay off and surgery were not his best and now he needs surgery again, Spence is too strong for any fighter thats carrying injuries and poor form.

Comment

I am very confident Spence can beat Thurman by KO. I have not forgotten his near KO by. Lopez and how he can't take body punches which is Spence's specialty. I don't think Thurman is as good as he was a few years ago. I think Porter beats Thurman in a rematch and Spence KOs Thurman. I don't think Thurman will be a world champion again.

Comment

Does he beat Keith? Yes. Bulldoze? Probably not. Still a fight I wanna see

Comment

Porter fought well and did better than expected so some now say Spence is not very good. I think he won by a large amount and is good enough to beat any welterweight. He might have a hard fight with some guys but he ends up the winner. When you fight the best welterweights it's hard to KO them or beat them by a large amount. As long as he wins he is still the champ.

Comment

He doesn't beat a healthy Keith but I did think he'd beat today's Keith. Keith won't take the fight until he's ready though.

Comment

Yes Thurman can not fight on the inside nor take the punishment Porter took...styles make fights and Spence beats Thurman and stops him late IMO

Comment

Thurman bragging about doing better against Porter, but you don't see him saying he wants to fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Porter fought well and did better than expected so some now say Spence is not very good. I think he won by a large amount and is good enough to beat any welterweight. He might have a hard fight with some guys but he ends up the winner. When you fight the best welterweights it's hard to KO them or beat them by a large amount. As long as he wins he is still the champ.
                  Can I have your scorecard, sir?

Comment

Nobody at 147 can bulldoze Thurman man, come on now

Comment

Working...
                    X