Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ let's it slip: Ruiz is the champ. He will make some calls on that [location] as we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ let's it slip: Ruiz is the champ. He will make some calls on that [location] as we

Eddie about to shut AJ down from speaking to the press again

Alot of bets going on Saudi Arabia

Comment

This is why Hearn doesn't let AJ speak in public. He always says something he's not supposed to say. Even in a controlled environment like Sky Sports

Comment

UKasuals: Ruiz doesn't have a say. He signed the contract. Joshua and Hearn calls the shots

AJ: I would love for it to be in Cardiff. But Ruiz is the champ. He has some say in the situation

Comment

He's let go of his own career and let others make decisions for him. Smh

Joshua insists he does not know when the rematch terms will be finalised, with dates in November and December being considered, and was not interested in taking a warm-up fight.

"I've taken a step back from the business, so the decisions are due when the decisions are due, and I leave that to the decision-makers," he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            UKasuals: Ruiz doesn't have a say. He signed the contract. Joshua and Hearn calls the shots

AJ: I would love for it to be in Cardiff. But Ruiz is the champ. He has some say in the situation
            I've been saying this since day 1, without even knowing the details of the contract. Joshua agrees with me!

I guess they'll say Joshua doesn't know what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I've been saying this since day 1, without even knowing the details of the contract. Joshua agrees with me!

I guess they'll say Joshua doesn't know what he's talking about.
              After seeing AJ get beat pillar to post all they have left now is to say AJ calls all the shots. That's the only thing they have to hold onto

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                Alot of bets going on Saudi Arabia
                From the way he talks it sounds like the U.S. is nuetral. He mentions Mexico as if it's Ruiz home.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  After seeing AJ get beat pillar to post all they have left now is to say AJ calls all the shots. That's the only thing they have to hold onto
                  From logic, I can't see a contract that states: "We'll fight, and if you beat me, I will still call all the shots in the contract."

No same person would agree to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    From logic, I can't see a contract that states: "We'll fight, and if you beat me, I will still call all the shots in the contract."

No same person would agree to that.
                    That's what they wanted Will to agree to.

Comment

Working...
                    X