Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny pacquiao isnt afraid of errol spence says mayweather promotions leonard ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny pacquiao isnt afraid of errol spence says mayweather promotions leonard ellerbe

let's just say if the pacman continue to fight for PBC, will ellerbe pull a switcheroo on floyd and start hyping manny up? will floyd run back to arum if this happens? stay tune for the next episode of "westernchampz talks boxing".

Pacman fought everybody.

Why should he be afraid?

Especially against someone who couldn't drop a lightweight?

Comment

I hope this fight happen. war pacman..

The true legend of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I hope this fight happen. war pacman..

The true legend of the sport.
        I picked Pacquiao against Thurman and rooted for him. A bout against Spence would just be his undoing man.

Comment

Bad idea but if he pulled it off its game over, P4P.

Comment

Fighting a rusty Thurman is a calculated risk. Fighting Spence is just stupidity. I love Pac but wouldn't support this. He'd get hurt and he'd deserve it for being arrogant enough to think he can fight a guy like Spence at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Fighting a rusty Thurman is a calculated risk. Fighting Spence is just stupidity. I love Pac but wouldn't support this. He'd get hurt and he'd deserve it for being arrogant enough to think he can fight a guy like Spence at his age.
              so you unblocked me now after the fight.. now do you see why i said manny was FASTER than thurman?

Comment

and by the way im not calling for a spence fight.. just wanted to post this video on what ellerbe has to say about it, that's all. told you manny was faster, just saying lol..

Comment

Why would he be?

Spence has a razor thin resume, with his best win being close until the stoppage

I think Pacquiao has the better boxing skills and could easily beat Spence depending on his stamina. If Kell Brook can have success, I really don’t see why Pacquiao couldn’t

Comment

but that's not what you were saying before the fight! you actually had thurman beating manny!

Comment

Working...
                    X