No announcement yet.

Canelo is not a real mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is not a real mexican

Canelo doesn't take contaminated meat like the other mexican therefore he not a real mexican plus he ducks everyone and their mother again canela doesn't have any cojones fake mexican champ.

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
    Canelo doesn't take contaminated meat like the other mexican therefore he not a real mexican plus he ducks everyone and their mother again canela doesn't have any cojones fake mexican champ.
    You've probably see "Canelo's Downfall" on YouTube, but if you haven't, check it out, that sh/t is hilarious. :-0

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      You've probably see "Canelo's Downfall" on YouTube, but if you haven't, check it out, that sh/t is hilarious. :-0
      why not just post that ***** here so the rest of us can see it? selfish a$$hole...

Comment

He specifically said he ate contaminated meat. You couldn't even establish a fact in your first sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          why not just post that ***** here so the rest of us can see it? selfish a$$hole...
          Sorry man, I hate to admit it but I'm computer illiterate. If you search YouTube it's right there :-)

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
            Bet your mother wish she was with a Mexican. So they can shove a burrito with cilantro + hot sauce down her throat

Comment

strange alt.........

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rttRkNkCOLY

I've never seen that one before but those Hitler parodies are always funny

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rttRkNkCOLY

I've never seen that one before but those Hitler parodies are always funny
                  It had me laughing!
                  I just watched a Mike Montero Podcast on the Canelo situation and he reported that Alvarez didn't resign with VADA after his year of testing ran out. That was mid May. If true, that's pretty big.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                    It had me laughing!
                    I just watched a Mike Montero Podcast on the Canelo situation and he reported that Alvarez didn't resign with VADA after his year of testing ran out. That was mid May. If true, that's pretty big.
                    All I can say is I would be more surprised than not, if out of the top 100 athletes in the world, 50 weren't doping...and with Canelo already seemingly being on the juice...and then apparently fighting better 'off' of it in Canelo-GGG 2...I mean it just doesn't add up to me that he is 'clean'...just my opinion...and he makes everyone rich...so I'm sure there are ways to work around any testing for him if that is needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X