• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    America's internet.
    That was hilarious

"Heyyyy hey you! Commie! Get off my internet!"

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      UK fans are bad for boxing. Their fandom is way too extreme. There, they will support D fighters like they're world class superstars.
      Which is bad for the sport how?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Which is bad for the sport how?
        Yeah I would love an explanation for that one too .

If anything that is something the UK and Mexico have in common. Support for their fighters, even low skilled ones. In contrast to the US. Where if a fighters undefeated record goes, so does most of his fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Haha no!

It’s one of the full time debaters in the lounge.

Ultimately I ain’t here for that.

We’ve got bad teeth.

They’re fat and gross.

That’s the level of real life debate I’m happy with on here.
          Phew! Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            Wow man you're really an idiot lol. That liberal brainwashing must be strong in the UK. Orange man bad!! Trump/Russia collusion is the dumbest story ever concocted and it is obvious it was a cover to the illegal surveillance they did on his campaign, but keep drinking that liberal KoolAid.

You never answered though - who and what party do you support in the UK? If you had any sense you would vote for the Brexit party. Especially if you hope to defend your precious NHS. Kind of hard to have a 'free' healthcare system when you aren't able to control immigration to your country. Everyone will be pouring in lol.

Isn't it like 3 am in the UK as well
            Why do you have to insult everyone who doesn't agree with your philosophical leanings and racial issues/bias?

Why are you posting here if you are basically fighting everyone who disagrees with you on any topic? I saw you disrespect at least about a dozen great posters on NSB. What's up, bro?

You really seem to be into a supremacist mode, where all blacks and other non-whites have a low IQ. That's been your focus for about a month or two now. Most of your posts are turning into race baiting or flaming (both against NSB rules).

I respect Kafkod a lot as a poster. He's level headed and cool. Can't convert everyone.

You want to be gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Why do you have to insult everyone who doesn't agree with your philosophical leanings and racial issues/bias?

Why are you posting here if you are basically fighting everyone who disagrees with you on any topic? I saw you disrespect at least about a dozen great posters on NSB. What's up, bro?

You really seem to be into a supremacist mode, where all blacks and other non-whites have a low IQ. That's been your focus for about a month or two now. Most of your posts are turning into race baiting or flaming (both against NSB rules).

I respect Kafkod a lot as a poster. He's level headed and cool. Can't convert everyone.

You want to be gone?
              I should sue you for libel honestly. If you post like that again with no facts, I may just do it, because it's America and it would be fun.

You seem to be projecting. Unfortunately sometimes debates on here get heated and insults are slung on both sides. It is a pity but what can you do. We can't all be as virtuous as you BoxingIsGreat.
              Last edited by Boxing_1013; 05-28-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X