What’s Your Ethnic Breakdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N/a.........

Comment

I always just identified as Mexican but according to my ancestry DNA results I'm a fackking mutt

45% Native American (doesn't say specifically what native tribes but only the regions my tribes came from which are Durango and Sinaloa... Yaqui?)

41%, Spaniard (Knew that)

4% African (it says Congolese, Senegal and Southern Bantu peoples.... what is Bantu?)

3% Portuguese (hmmm, can I be related to Cristiano Ronaldo?)

2% European Jewish (I thought being Jewish is a religion... seems sketchy)

1% England, wales, and northwestern European (dope)

1% Greece and Balkans (what is Balkans?)

1% French (I actually thought I'd be more french. My mom's great grandmother migrated to Mexico from france and married a Mexican man)

1%, Basque (isn't this more Spaniard stuff?)

1% indigenous Andes (This is like Incan people, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, etc.)

I'm all fúckked up

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Dude come on now. You can’t be serious. Your dna is easily obtainable . You never touched a object in a food court and Threw it away in a public trash? Let’s just say the local police department has you as a suspect. They can just follow you around and get your dna just by doing simple things drinking from a soda and throwing it away. Touching a door nob, your car door , you spitting anything out of your mouth , your hair just after it’s been cut at an barbershop. Not to make you paranoid but trust me if somebody wanted your dna they can easily get it. Even a mixup at your local hospital or doctors office and your dna can be in the wrong persons hands.
        No, you're not understanding me. I know my DNA is easily obtainable. Everybody's is.

what I'm referring to is actually signing over the rights to my DNA...."ownership" of it.

Can't remember which one it was I looked into one time; but in the fine print, that's what it amounted to: the company used had the rights to your DNA, exclusively.

That's ownership.

Who knows what that means or what they could do with it, as technology advances? Maybe some day they'll create AI and want an organic body to house it in and, "Oh look....here's some DNA we can clone"

Next thing you know, the future is populated with house servants, cab drivers, garbage men, secret service clones all that look like me....

Yeah, I know...far fetched; but rights are rights; and, to my knowledge, my DNA belongs to me. They want it or rights to it, they should at least offer to pay me for it...or give me or my family royalties they get when they eventually sell it or something. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
          No, you're not understanding me. I know my DNA is easily obtainable. Everybody's is.

what I'm referring to is actually signing over the rights to my DNA...."ownership" of it.

Can't remember which one it was I looked into one time; but in the fine print, that's what it amounted to: the company used had the rights to your DNA, exclusively.

That's ownership.

Who knows what that means or what they could do with it, as technology advances? Maybe some day they'll create AI and want an organic body to house it in and, "Oh look....here's some DNA we can clone"

Next thing you know, the future is populated with house servants, cab drivers, garbage men, secret service clones all that look like me....

Yeah, I know...far fetched; but rights are rights; and, to my knowledge, my DNA belongs to me. They want it or rights to it, they should at least offer to pay me for it...or give me or my family royalties they get when they eventually sell it or something. LOL!!
          Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            I always just identified as Mexican but according to my ancestry DNA results I'm a fackking mutt

45% Native American (doesn't say specifically what native tribes but only the regions my tribes came from which are Durango and Sinaloa... Yaqui?)

41%, Spaniard (Knew that)

4% African (it says Congolese, Senegal and Southern Bantu peoples.... what is Bantu?)

3% Portuguese (hmmm, can I be related to Cristiano Ronaldo?)

2% European Jewish (I thought being Jewish is a religion... seems sketchy)

1% England, wales, and northwestern European (dope)

1% Greece and Balkans (what is Balkans?)

1% French (I actually thought I'd be more french. My mom's great grandmother migrated to Mexico from france and married a Mexican man)

1%, Basque (isn't this more Spaniard stuff?)

1% indigenous Andes (This is like Incan people, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, etc.)

I'm all fúckked up
            Bantu is a group of people that live in sub Sahara African. Very common in South Africa. I believe Shaka Zulu was Bantu.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Bantu is a group of people that live in sub Sahara African. Very common in South Africa. I believe Shaka Zulu was Bantu.
              oh snap ima start telling my family that I'm related to Shaka Zulu

Comment

Working...
              X