Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can say Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Fury fell hard on the canvas because Wilder put him out cold on his feet.

Come back when you've learned 1% of boxing.

Youre a joke.
    Put him out cold on his feet lol

Because fury's eyes were closed for 2 seconds when Reiss was counting?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Put him out cold on his feet lol

Because fury's eyes were closed for 2 seconds when Reiss was counting?
      because he collapsed like a sack of potatoes when wilder landed on him.

Wilder is the hardest puncher of all time.

You can take take a horse to water but you cant make him drink. I cant help you if you dont know chit about boxing and arent willing to learn.

Comment

Yup might have ruined his chin moving forward though

Comment

He put him out but fury still had the mind to roll with the left slightly? Canvas hit fury the hardest.

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't you fight a guy with a glass chin who possesses 3 belts for $500K?

Comment

You can take take a horse to water but you cant make him drink. I cant help you if you dont know chit about boxing and arent willing to learn.
              That doesn't actually mean every punch he lands is harder than anything anyone else could throw though.

There is plenty of room for debate as to which punch was harder, only way to definitively know for sure would be to measure it and we can't do that.

Personally I don't think Fury was ever out, he had enough control of his body to prevent his head smacking off the canvas and when he landed his right leg was still in a flexed position, that wouldn't be the case if he was actually unconscious.

Comment

See if you knew anything about boxing you'd know that it's what the fighter and, more importantly, his legs state are in after he gets up tells us how hard the KD was. And since he went on to dominate and batter Wilder 15 seconds after he got up leads me to believe that KD wasn't as hard and dramatic as casuals like you think it was

Wilder could very well be the hardest puncher of all time. But he has to prove it first. And by prove it i mean knock out opponents who aren't stylistically perfect for him to fight

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  That doesn't actually mean every punch he lands is harder than anything anyone else could throw though.

There is plenty of room for debate as to which punch was harder, only way to definitively know for sure would be to measure it and we can't do that.

Personally I don't think Fury was ever out, he had enough control of his body to prevent his head smacking off the canvas and when he landed his right leg was still in a flexed position, that wouldn't be the case if he was actually unconscious.
                  Exactly

Klitschko threw a perfect shot, Wilder didn't fully connect

I would understand why people are so outraged if Wlad was some pillow fisted guy but we're talking about one of the hardest punchers of all time who could KO any of the current top guys. A puncher that is more proven than Wilder

Comment

Yeah it's obvious because fury fell on the canvas harder than Joshua did

Come back to me when you've learnt something about boxing
                    I probably have a far better perspective than you as I was at Wilder-Fury and have also watched all 4 men live several times so have a very educated perspective of how hard they hit. Have you? If not maybe you should come back when you have.

It’s just pure delusion, I’m not one to say AJ has a glass jaw but he’s definitely vulnerable as the Ruiz fight unquestionably proves that. To say that Wlad KD was harder than the Wilder KD is uneducated and just completely foolish.

Comment

The fvk they were

That KD has been blown out of proportion because of fury's 'undertaker moment'. But he wasn't really that much hurt. He was a little hurt for the next 15 seconds after he got up but then he took over and brought it to Wilder for the rest of the round

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I honestly, hand on my heart believe fury was more hurt when Cunningham knocked him down. He was on unsteady legs for a good minute or 2 after he got up
                      “He wasn’t much hurt”😂😂😂

What planet are you on???

Comment

Working...
                      X