Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like it or not AJ calls the shots with either guy.
    Leverage is all about who has the most options. AJ just made $80 million plus despite coming off a loss in his last fight. He can make $30-50 million no matter who he fights.
    Neither Wilder nor Fury have those options. They will both make career paydays for fighting AJ not to mention being able to gain undisputed heavyweight champ status.
    Or they can play it safe, duck, and keep making what their making now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Wilder is turning fights down based on how much money Joshua gets. So ofcourse its going to be talked about on a Boxing forum. You only dont want to talk about it cuz it shows how wide the gap is between Joshua and Wilder as far as value and worth is. You know, A side stuff.
      This is all your personal fantasy. In reality you have no idea what the value or worth of either fighter is. You're just another dumb fanboy more concerned with their money than actually getting in the ring and fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
        Ruiz rattled Aj more than i thought.
        Didn't he notice he got rag dolled by a top 15 tune up.
        Has he ever even fought a top 2 or 3 fighter?

I thought the loss would teach him humility. But Aj doesn't want to be the greatest. He wants to be the first billionaire boxer.

I fear money & hearn has destroyed this lads boxing legacy in such a poor money first a side bs era.

The top 2 are fighting again on the 22nd. When will the money man join the party? Looks to me like he's ageing Wilder. Waiting for someone to beat him first. Do his work for him.
        Joshua hasn't fought Wilder or Fury yet, however he has definitely beaten more guys in the top 10 than they have. I don't agree with his talk about not doing 50-50 but his resume is the best of the three.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          This is all your personal fantasy. In reality you have no idea what the value or worth of either fighter is. You're just another dumb fanboy more concerned with their money than actually getting in the ring and fighting.
          Im just a fan it makes no difference what i say or think. Wilder is a pro Boxer and he was the one talking about needing to know what Joshua was getting. Its Wilder and all his out pricing himself and all his talk about money and splits that has us talking.

If hed just taken one of those fantastic offers from Joshua then wed of had the fights by now and we would all get to focus on other PBC duck weeds like Tank or Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
            Alvarez doesn't have an "0" and he wouldn't be the betting favourite Vs Bivol

Bivol wouldn't get no 50% doe
            bivol was one bad white man.. ldbc lions den box ****s.. ok.. lots of social justice black guys.. talking up other black guys..

you see.. everyday.. i wake up trying to hold black men back.. it is my stated goal.. yet... i have black guys in my family and they work hard.. they crap on ldbc bs.. they sit at the mans table... they gave up victimhood and joined a mans world.. work hard work..

bivol.. a beast in his time.. i got him smashing canelo within 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
              Fury makes no money in his fights, so the offer came to throw some fake fights with Wilder and he took it. Fury knows he can't beat Joshua and is not ready to cash out yet.

Fury and Wilder are trying to raise each other's value and leverage with these fake fights. I 100% guarantee you when this fake trilogy is over, both will retain value and leverage to get that Joshua money.
              He's got an 80 million 5 fight contract, think he'll be ok.

I don't know how any one could watch their first fight and think it was staged, or that Fury and Wilder weren't both trying to win.

You're crazy man, deluded.

Comment

Im just a fan it makes no difference what i say or think. Wilder is a pro Boxer and he was the one talking about needing to know what Joshua was getting. Its Wilder and all his out pricing himself and all his talk about money and splits that has us talking.

If hed just taken one of those fantastic offers from Joshua then wed of had the fights by now and we would all get to focus on other PBC duck weeds like Tank or Charlo.

You have no idea what he was offered or what his options were. Stop pretending that you were involved in the negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Like it or not AJ calls the shots with either guy.
                  Leverage is all about who has the most options. AJ just made $80 million plus despite coming off a loss in his last fight. He can make $30-50 million no matter who he fights.
                  Neither Wilder nor Fury have those options. They will both make career paydays for fighting AJ not to mention being able to gain undisputed heavyweight champ status.
                  Or they can play it safe, duck, and keep making what their making now.
                  i love you.. no ****.. nice.. carry on cabron

Comment

Well ok, lets just look at the last Joshua and last Wilder fights. Wilder v Ortiz did around 200k. Joshua v ruiz did 1.5 million. 200k x 3 is 600k. So Joshua did over 7 x as many as Wilder.

Just sayin.
                    this outlets official media said 300,000 in early December story. I guess they lied. And also go work on your math 1 mil PPV x 25 dollars is 25 million dollars 300000 x 75 dollars is 22.5 million dollars. Not much of a difference is it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      You have no idea what he was offered or what his options were. Stop pretending that you were involved in the negotiations.
                      LOL you seem to be one of those bury your head in the sand when you realize your talking bollocks kind of losers who just says you cant prove this you cant prove that.

You may as well delete your account if thats how you choose to debate. Waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X