No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Wilder II Prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Prediction is someone gets robbed/some sort of controversy so we just must have that 3rd fight and they can all make some more money
    This is a good point... they've even said that a third match is scheduled, so expect some shenanigans.

Comment

Interesting that no one's gone for a draw or Wilder on points.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I was looking for a thread like this and can't find it.

My pick for the first fight was that, if Fury was anywhere near what he was, he'd win by TKO round 10.

As I'm assuming he will have improved on his condition in the first fight, I'll stick with that prediction.

But what do you guys have?
        Fury is knocking out Wilder.

Comment

"Fury by KO/TKO"

Comment

that 12th knockdown wasn't a mistake. Wilder adjusted and punched with him when Fury tried to slide away. He'll catch him clean this time.

Comment

My only question: will the Tipsy King fall face-first Plankiao style, straight back like Herol Graham, or get knocked completely out of the ring like B-Hop? All three outcomes are possible on February 22nd.

Comment

I can tell you how the fight will not end with:
                - early KO by Wilder (1-3 rounds) as Wilder's technique is lousy and he eventually can KO a good technician lin one of late rounds;
                - KO by Fury as Fury is not able to KO anyone with a decent chin.
                Most probably it will be a very boring fight until they got tired and then either Wilder KOs Fury or Fury outboxes Wilder hard. Unfortunately, one scenario more remains also, i.e. the fight will be boring till the end, noone wins convincingly and Wilder vs. Fury 3rd is going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  My only question: will the Tipsy King fall face-first Plankiao style, straight back like Herol Graham, or get knocked completely out of the ring like B-Hop? All three outcomes are possible on February 22nd.
                  Guy, you forgot my favorite one of all when he crumples men to their knees, like Stiverne II and Ortiz II to a lesser extent. I'm sure there are others. Not sure why that is my fav KO type but maybe because it makes them look like they are submitting entirely.

Comment

Wilder by KO! I just think Fury isn’t into boxing at 110% anymore.

Plus this gives Wilder another 12 rounds to dial in that timing...

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                      I can tell you how the fight will not end with:
                      - early KO by Wilder (1-3 rounds) as Wilder's technique is lousy and he eventually can KO a good technician lin one of late rounds;
                      - KO by Fury as Fury is not able to KO anyone with a decent chin.
                      Most probably it will be a very boring fight until they got tired and then either Wilder KOs Fury or Fury outboxes Wilder hard. Unfortunately, one scenario more remains also, i.e. the fight will be boring till the end, noone wins convincingly and Wilder vs. Fury 3rd is going to happen
                      I agree with one and I’ll add another.

Fury will NOT win by TKO/KO

Wilder will NOT win by UD

Comment

Working...
                      X