No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Charles Martin is a real possibility for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    Funny that because it's clearly a choice for the yanks, no one is staying up late to watch fury in the UK and the fight isn't in the UK. That's why Bob and espn wanted an American fighter, for the American market. So yeah Arum must be thinking you guys are easy enough to manipulate into selling this as a credible matchup. Charles Martin is a running joke amongst UK boxing fans.
    Martin as late is entertaining but clearly a C fighter. Everybody knows the outcome of this fight if it ever happens. No yank I know wants that fight, Arum for sure but he likes to sell shyt like its gold.
    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 07-30-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Charles Martin looks like a

https://www.deviantart.com/benmauro/...-Dog-765581494

And fights like a leprechaun

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I agree with you about Martin. I felt he took a dive against Joshua.

But it's a good measure, because IF Fury takes out Martin anywhere near as well as Joshua did, it adds more credibility to the Wilder fight.
        A tiny bit... but triangle theories never work tbh. He does have do dominate Martin for it to hold any weight though....a poor showing is a bad look.

Comment

Very disappointed if so. Big fury fan but his last opponent was bad too.

Comment

I do not want to see Charles Crazy Arms Martin against anyone. Any fighter is diminished just by having him as an opponent. It just sucks the life out of anything related to championship boxing

Comment

I like the fight. Martin can crack when he wants to. Seen him knock out opponents at will.

I feel like he’s given poor effort on his two losses: AJ and Kownacki.

Comment

Why would Fury do this fight?

Comment

WTF is Fury doing? Easy to claim you're #1 if you only fight 1 legit guy every 5 times you fight.

Comment

Fucking hell. Charles Martin hasn't been shit since Joshua destroyed him. Is this guy really gonna fight cans until he gets the Wilder rematch?

Comment

Working...
                    X